A key? ~ pilot

"Hey mom" Jordyn said as she walked into her house. It was just a small fish shack like the chateau, but it was well taken care of. "Hello baby" jordyns mom, Melissa said. "Where have you been?" Melissa questioned as she watered her plants that were scattered around the house. "John b let me stay there" jordyn said putting her stuff on the old couch that was in their living room.

"Ah yes, I heard the party last night" the older woman said. She was quite beautiful, and hot according to jj and John b. Her and Jordyn looked a lot alike. They had the same body shape, same face structure and the same long dark brown hair that lightened in the summer time. "What party" jordyn said playing dumb, although it wasn't working. "I'm not stupid" her mother shot back. Jordyn put her hands up in surrender as a response.

"So what are you doing back home?" Mellisa asked her daughter, usually jordyn didn't come home for the whole summer unless her mother called her. Mellisa didn't mind, she knew her daughter was just a couple houses down the road and could go over anytime to check up on her.

"I need clothes and wanted to say hi to my momma" jordyn said. "Ok. Baby where are you staying for the storm?" Questioned Melissa. "John bs. Jj is staying there and you know how he is about storms" jordyn replied. The maybank boy wasn't afraid of storms but he definitely didn't like them. Ever since he was a young kid he disliked them and hated being alone during a storm. So jordyn would be with him through most of the storms that came to the outer banks.

"Ok baby but make sure that you're being safe. I don't want" Melissa said before she was cut off by the sound of someone walking into the house and shutting the door behind them. The two girls already knew who it was, it wasn't uncommon for jj to run through the front door without knocking. But jj was family so they didn't mind. "Uh hello Miss. Cami. Jordyn I need to talk to you" the one and only jj maybank said as he walked into the house. "Hello jj. It was good to see you" the older woman said before she walked off. "What's up?" Jordyn asked as she walked to the couch to grab her bag and then to her bedroom to grab more stuff, with jj right on her heels.

"I'm just making sure that you are going to be at John bs for the Storm tonight" Jj asked with his voice sounding concerned. "Yes dipshit of course I'm going to be there" Jordyn said as she packed the last of her things into her bag. "Ok" jj said sounding calm now. "Ready to go?" Jordyn asked walking out of her room before jj could answer.

"Bye mom love you" jordyn yelled to her mom that was somewhere inside the house. "Later Miss.Cami" Jj yelled too.

"So where are we off to?" Jordyn asked jj. "Well it's Saturday" jj said referring to the pairs favourite day of the week, because they usually watched old movies and cartoons in their Pyjamas while laying around the house. "Oh yeah I forgot it was Saturday. Probably the last one we get before the storm eh?" Jordyn said walking down the side of the street with jj beside her. "Yes ma'am" the blonde said in a western accent.

After about another minute the two made it to the chateau. Jordyn threw her stuff in John bs room planing to get it later and jj changed into sweats. Jordyn three on one of jj's hoodies and she was off to the couch where she would find jj laying.

"Well hello there" jordyn said as she crawled next to him. "Hi" Jj smiled while he pulled her closer to him. "Where's the remote?" Jordyn asked looking around the couch. "Right here" jj said with the remote in his hand. "Gimme" jordyn whined. Jj gave her the remote and she turned on the cartoon channel and SpongeBob SquarePants was on.

Jordyn and jj spent the rest of the day watching tv and cuddling. They made popcorn, ate snacks and enjoyed each other's company. We'll just like they did most Saturday's. The pair even fell asleep watching tv and ended up sleeping right through hurricane Agatha.