You wanna talk about blushing?~ The lucky compass

It was the day after John b found his fathers compass and he was determined to figure everything out. Jordyn had a shift in the morning but was done by eleven thankfully. John b had to go sneak the scone back onto the Cameron's boat. Pope and kie were doing god knows what and jj, no one knew.

Around eleven the twinkle pulled up to the wreck to grab their favourite server. John b driving and jj in shotgun. Jordyn left the restaurant and came out running.

"Hey boys. Miss me?" Jordyn said in a good mood. She had no clue what the day was going to bring her, but she had a feeling that there was going to be an adventure. "Well hello there" John b said while pulling out of the parking lot. "Sup" Jj nodded.

Jordyn smiled and sat down in the back. She was a little tired but it was summer so at least she didn't have to go to school. God school was the worst.

"I don't understand why you don't at least try with kiara. She clearly likes you" jj said to the driver "she's all like oh John b" Jj moaned trying to reenact kie. "Nah no it's like this" jordyn cleared her throat "uh John b" jordyn moaned in her girliest impression. Jj laughed " jordyn I told you you're a moaner". The girl rolled her eyes "shut up jj". "Make me" the boy shot back.

Jordyn thought for a moment and sat back "kinky" she mumbled underneath her breath.

"Anyways. She's sketchy about you diving and then she kissed you" Jj exclaimed still looking at John b. "She kissed me on the cheek" John b smiled, slightly blushing. "It's not like we were making out" John b continued Not getting that smirk off of his face. "Low hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend like you don't notice" Jj bugged as the van turned the corner. "I see it in your eyes! Your like I kinda like that shit and then you start blushing and shit" Jj continued trying to prove his point. "You want to talk about blushing?" John b challenged, not letting jj answer.

"Jordyn come over here" John b said the the girl who was in the back rolling a blunt. The girl didn't question it, she just did as she was told and crouched between John b and jj. "Jord" John b said to the girl. "Yeah" the girl replied, hesitantly. "Kiss jj, on the cheek" John b instucted. "Why?" The girl asked very much confused. "Be like Nike and Just do it" John b said with a stupid smirk on his face once again. "Whatever" jordyn huffed and leaned toward jj.

Jordyn placed a light peck on his cheek. She pulled away after a couple moments. "See now jj's blushing and shit" John b said proudly, he proved his point. "I am not" Jj defended. Jordyn just leaned back down in her chair, a smirk crossing her face.

Jj changed the subject and leaned forward to grab The routlegde compass. The blonde took the compass. "Hey don't touch that" John b scolded. "I was just looking at it" Jj defended, snatching the compass away from John b.

"I have to admit, your fathers compass in scooters boat. Kinda freaky" jj said as he examined the compass. Jordyn stood up at leaned over jj's shoulder to get a look at the compass as well. Then all of a sudden, a light bulb went off in jordyns head.

"John b?" Jordyn said. "Yeah" John b replied Not taking his eyes off of the road. "Isn't that the compass that my dad told me about the day before they went on the boat?" Jordyn said. It hurt to talk about her dad, she knew he was dead, but a little bit of her still longed for him to surprise her one day. She missed him, talking about him made her miss him even more. Ever since he left she started drinking and smoking more along with hooking up with random guys. It was her way of dealing with the pain, still is.

"Oh shit. It is" John b said looking over to her. "That's a Little scary not gonna lie" Jordyn mumbled as she still looked at the compass.

"Yeah. That's why we are gonna go talk to Mrs Lana, to figure this whole thing out" the routledge boy said. "John b. That's probably not the best idea" Jordyn chimed in. The woman's husband just died, the love of her life. "Yeah and I'm sure she would love to talk to us, it's not like her husband just drowned or anything" Jj said, it's like he could read jordyns mind sometimes.