Watch your mouth sarah ~ Pilot

The pouges arrived at the bone yard. Jj and John b had the keg, pope and jordyn had the cups while kiara held the pump. Jordyn and pope were talking about surfing while John b and jj set up.

"You want this?" Jj asked pope, interrupting his and jordyns conversation. "No no" pope shook his head. "I'll take it" jordyn shrugged grabbing the cup out of jj's hand and taking a sip.

It didn't take long for people to start showing up. It was a party, not just for the pouges but for kooks and tourons too.

'Alright you can't understand the outer banks with out understanding the bone yard. It's kinda like a three layer burrito. There's us and our friends, the working class derelicts. Then there are the kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from pouncey ass boarding schools, just rich trustfundarian posers. Our natural enemies. And then there are the tourons. Totally clueless here for a week vacation with their families. Chin for the sharks.' -John b

It didn't take long for jordyn and jj to start playing beer pong. Some kook brought a table and they weren't complaining. Jj and jordyn made the best team when it came to drinking games. They would always win.

"Damn we are good" Jj said fist bumping his best friend. "I know" jordyn said smirking. "Now it's time to go flirt with the tourons. Bye baby" jordyn said as she kissed jj on the cheek. Maybe she was a little tipsy. "Bye" jj said as he turned back to the other pouges that were there.

Kiara was talking to some random guy about zodiac signs when jordyn walked by. Pope was talking to the really pretty girl about dead bodies which scared her off. John b was doing god knows what.

Jordyn went to go get another beer and find some random guy to have fun with for the night. Once she grabbed her beer she was off. That was until she saw Sarah Cameron, kook princess. Jordyn was the pouge princess and Sarah was the kook princess. Sarah was also kiaras best friend in the ninth grade and worst enemy in the tenth.

A couple of party's ago Sarah and jordyn got into a fight. It was pretty bad, well for Sarah. Jordyn was pretty tiny but damn did she know how to pack a punch.

"What is she doing here" jordyn said to kiara and John b. "I asked the same thing" kie said annoyed before walking away. John b just stared at Sarah, he didn't even acknowledge that jordyn was there. So she walked away, to go find jj.

"Hi" jordyn smiled at jj who was flirting with some random girl. "Hey" jj said back nodding his head which was telling her to go away. She ignored that. "Jj wanna go bug the kook princess with me?" Jordyn asked her best friend. "Sure. Just give me a minute" jj said back. Jordyn then walked away grabbing her vape out of her pocket. She took a hit. Jordyn was worried that something bad was going to go down tonight, she had a feeling. A gut feeling.

"Hey" jj said a little out of breath because she ran up to jordyn. "Hi" jordyn said not wanting to make eye contact. "You good?" Jj asked noticing something was off. "Yeah. Let's go bug Sarah" jordyn said before taking another hit of her vape.

Jj and jordyn were making dad jokes the whole way to the keg and the whole way back to give the beer to Sarah. Finally the two arrived at their destination. Surprisingly John b was there as well.

"Yo jb" jordyn said as she linked arms with jj. "You want this?" Jj asked referring to the cup of alcohol in his free hand. "Sure I'll take a sip" Jb said.

"Wait. Sarah you want a taste of my Milwaukee beverage?" Jj asked the blonde. "No thanks" Sarah said back. "Why? Is it not fancy enough for you?" Jordyn said back, sounding like a total bitch. "No jordyn. We were just leaving" Sarah said back, now sounding like jordyn did before. "Hey hey no hey I'll take it" topper said. Topper was Another one of sarah Cameron's boyfriends. "That's nice but u don't think jj asked you top" jordyn siad back now wanting to start something. Jordyn was craving to fight someone. "Yeah if you said pretty please maybe" jj said agreeing with jordyn. "Oh pretty please" topper said humouring jj. "Yeah so Sarah you still want it?" Jordyn said back ignoring topper.