Chapter 39. A Heart Closed Tightly

Ahri POV

That look of pure rage in his eyes was terrifying. I couldn't stop shaking. If I could best describe that rage, I would say it was an inferno that scorched the planet surface.

Y/N: I said get out!

Evelynn: W-we......

She couldn't speak. She was scared like the rest of us. Her being able to form words through that fear was amazing though. I couldn't even muster a whimper or even a scream. To make it even more obvious, my tail was in between my quivering legs. He then took a single step forward and Kai'sa fell back onto the ground. Out of all of us, she was the most scared. That wasn't hard too tell.

"My my. You seem upset Y/D/N."

Y/N: Call me by that name again and you'll wish you were capable of death!

"With that power of yours, you'd be lucky to scratch a wall."

Y/N growls then eyes us again. We hadn't moved a muscle and I'm sure Akali was close to throwing up out of fear. He then starts walking towards us which caused our fear to flare.

Y/N: I gave you the ability to roam my home freely. I gave you an order to never come here. Now look at this situation we're in. If my subordinates didn't see you all as friends, the only one of you that would leave would be the Tethi.

Evelynn: I just wanted to-

Y/N: SILENCE WRENCH!!!

She flinched and averted her eyes towards the floor.

Y/N: My trust in you was misplaced. For that reason, I'm locking you in that room until I have need of you.

Akali: What..!? T-that's not fair! We just wanted to-

Y/N: Wanted too what? Understand me?

He shakes his head and stops right in front of her. She could barely keep her gaze to his eyes.

Y/N: Hell is Hell. We each have our own with our own pains and our own problems. No matter how much you want to understand or think you can understand, it won't matter. My Hell will always be my own and I will not allow visitors!

He goes to reach for her but for some reason, my body moved on its own. I just leaped towards him, hand extended all the way out. Everything was in slow motion at that point. I could see the others look at me like I'm about to die. I could see his hand reaching for a blade. And in the back, I can hear the realm around us cackling. My hand was then pressed against the side of Y/N's head and all of it came to me.

The Pain.

The Loneliness.

The Sorrow.

I even saw a woman. I had never seen her here before but from what I could see, she was Y/N's lover. The smile on his face was... beautiful... But it didn't last. She died on a failed mission. One that left a large gash mark across Y/N's chest. The emotions than begin to overwhelm me and I was blown away from him. Everyone else staggered backwards. A pair of tendrils end up catching me before I impact the ground.

"Careful now. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself now would you?"

Ahri: T-thanks...?

Y/N: What.....

We all looked towards him and were shocked to see his face. Tears were streaming down his face. Just like when he lost his parents. Why did it hurt so much too see his face like this?

Y/N: What did you do...?!

Ahri: I..... I'm sorry....

I could hear how shaky his breath was. Like he was on the verge of breaking down completely. He then inhales sharply and looks to the sky.