Chapter 72. The Power of the Relic

Third Person POV

It took Y/N's forces no time to make their way over to Sett's current location. Viktor had made some tweaks to his teleporter and was able to send many of their forces over there. They would need a way to get back so Jarold had called in his men to secure a safe passage back. Since it was now midnight, most of the guards were asleep. Should they keep it quiet, their small army should overcome Sett's much larger one. One mistake though was all they would need for this to go awry.

Y/N's unit which was comprised of his three and the K/DA girls walked into the town hall and immediately knocked out the people. Everyone here was more than likely an agent of Sett. Even if they weren't, they still couldn't take any chances. With the town hall secure, the bell up top couldn't be rung. Y/N put a finger to his ear piece, starting a comm call.

Y/N: What's our status on the surrounding buildings?

Handsome Thug: Bar is secure Boss.

Serious Pure: We've swept 90% of the houses. All clear so far.

Y/N: Handle the remaining ones. Remember to be quiet about it. One hiccup and this mission could take a turn for the worst.

He peeks out the window towards the dome before lowing the blinds. He snapped his finger, telling the others to douse the lights, which they do. The room was dark and was only illuminated by the faint lights outside.

Y/N: Everyone ready?

Sonya: As ready as we can be.

Akali: Yeah. Waiting on you.

Though they could barely see it, he nods and watches the outside. Sett had many strong allies with him so one had to be awake at this time. Running into them is a surefire way for this to become difficult. The comm call starts up again, this time by the Serious Pure.

Serious Pure: All houses are down. On your order sir.

Y/N: Move in. Deal with any and every guard you see.

Their combined forces move in, silently taking down all the guards and proceeding inside, where it would be a different story. Without Jarold's group of Ninja's, indoor take downs would be difficult to secure. Ahri sat in her room, curled up in her tails as she waited. She knew they were here. There was just one glaring issue.

Sett, Yone and Fray were in the room with her.

Fray: Vivi has never been the type to disobey orders but ever since he came in here, he's been acting strangely. I could tell you had spoke with him.

Yone: And you believe that she attempted to get the relic?

The Dark Knight nods and stares the Fox down. Sett stares at the relic, not knowing that someone was staring right back at him. It was like he was entranced. A voice echoed in his mind, speaking too him facts about the world. Revealing truths and uncovering lies. Most importantly, it told them one thing.

Sett: They are here.

Yone and Fray looked too him, a glow in his eye unlike anything they've ever seen. Ahri could barely sit still. She was anxious and they were found out. Whoever or whatever was in the relic had figured them out.

Sett: Sound the alarm and kill every last one of them.

And that was the last straw. Ahri uncurls herself and charges forward with her Spirit Rush, but Sett grabs her by the throat. His gaze never broke from the relic though. His grip on her neck was tight, almost like he was going to choke her out. Fray started smiling under his mask, finally being rid of a pest, Yone was more so concerned. Sett was known to get his hands dirty when pushed but this behavior of his was way off. The Dark Knight was the first to run off and sound the alarm. Right when Y/N's forces had all successfully entered the dome. When the alarms blared, everyone woke up in record time, ready for a fight.