Levitation

(A/N: This is 'Metal Attraction' from a different perspective.)

Arcee, Gulfstream and Jack were hanging out at the Autobot base.  Today, Jack was playing Ace Combat with Gulfstream who used the cybertronian sized controller.  Unlike racing games, this game was right up Gulfstream's alley, being a seeker in all.  In missions where they were on the same team, Gulfstream would clear the skies while Jack would attack targets on the ground.  But in levels where they opposed each other, Jack learned the hard way how much of a good aviator Gulfstream is...by getting shot down three times in a row.

Jack: Aw scrap!

Gulfstream:(laughs) Gotcha again! (smirks) Want to surrender now?

Jack:(chuckles) Gulf if you're this good at flying games, I almost feel bad for the Cons who have to dogfight with you for real.

Gulfstream:(smirks) Mess with me and you get your wings clipped! (laughs)

As if to emphasize, Gulfstream showed Jack the 17 white stars on her arm panel, each one is a Vehicon flyer she shot down in her jet-mode.  

Jack: I may not be a great fighter pilot, but I am great for airstrikes.

Gulfstream: No doubt about that. (smiles)

To prove that point, they did another mission in which Jack flew an A-10 Warthog while Gulfstream flew an F-15 Eagle.  While Gulfstream swept all enemy fighters from the sky, Jack used his planes Gatling gun and Air-to-Ground missiles to trash enemy ships and tanks.  At the end of the mission, friendly grounds forces were able to retake an enemy occupied city.  Arcee watched them play with a little bit of interest.

Arcee: Nice flying you two.

Gulfstream: Thanks, wanna try it Cee?

Arcee: Nah, I'll stick to hand-to-hand. (smirks) 

Jack: Suit yourself partner. (Arcee smiles)

Soon however, they had a rather routine surprise.  Ratchet detected someone approaching the base.    

Ratchet: Arcee, a vehicular form is approaching.

Arcee: Decepticon?

Ratchet adjusted the video feed from outside the base, the vehicle in question was a cream white sedan that they recognized, much to their annoyance.

Arcee just scoffs.

Jack: Mom...

Arcee: Again??

Jack: She worries...

Gulfstream: Ain't that the truth. (Shakes her head) 

The cream sedan pulled into the base and sure enough, June came out of the driver's side.  Ever since June was introduced to the Autobots, she would visit the base frequently.  Much to Arcee and Jack's annoyance.

June: Hi honey!

Jack: Hey...uh.

June hugged her son tightly much to his embarrassment.

June: Finished my shift early at the hospital so I thought I'd swing by. (Looks at Ratchet) Good to see you again Doctor. 

Ratchet nods slightly in greeting.

June:(To the two femmes) Arcee, Gulfstream.

Gulfstream: (politely) Miss Darby. (Arcee just smiles and shrugs)

June: So, where's Optimus?

Ratchet: On a scouting mission with Bumblebee.  Sorry to disappoint.

June: And I wore heels and everything...