Chapter twenty-six: Secret Shenanigans

Brentwood, CA📍
James Residence
2234

"Bentley, you can't be moving like that. You know he has a girlfriend yet you went ahead to go kiss the nigga not only that but shoot an entire music video with him?!" Reginae questioned slamming her small hand against the console

Shutting my eyes I let out a deep breath. I vibe with Christian and the fact that he has a girlfriend doesn't bother me at all.

"It's not like I like him or anything," I brushed off shifting in the seat of Reginae's luxurious Range Rover sport suv.

Her jaw dropped, "Girl! Why is you lying?!" She shook her head turning to look outside the tinted window, "You like him don't you?"

A mental image of Christian and I kissing flashed through my mind, "Maybe."

Reginae whipped her head and shot me a look, "You know I'm not gon judge you but you can't be this man's side piece. You bigger than that!" Reginae exclaimed looking like lil Wayne for just a split second

It had been two weeks since the music video, Christian and I weren't on speaking terms because I ghosted him. He tried to call me and text me but I wasn't having it. That's up until I folded two days ago...

I was on my way back home from the gym when Kennedy called to inform me that Christian was outside waiting for me. Tightening my grip on the steering wheel my stomach flipped because I was uncertain about how this would turn out.

Turning into our street I spotted his yellow Lamborghini Urus parked a few yards down from the house. Parking the car by the gate, I hopped out and winced as my legs burned from the impact.

I was a hot mess; sweaty and sticky dressed in baggy sweats, a sports bra now drenched in sweat and to make it worse with my hair now sticking upwards and all over the place.

The Urus reversed down the road till it stopped where I was standing. Killing the engine, he opened the door and got out. Scanning me real quick from head to toe he locked his eyes onto mine, "We kiss and you ghost a nigga? Is you fr?"

"You have a girlfriend and I can't be on that," I answered stating the obvious to which he laughed dryly in response

"You think I care about that?" He shut the door behind me before looking around. In one swift motion he pulled me into him turning me around and slamming me against the car, "I fuck with you what you sayin?"

My stomach flattered as I felt overwhelmed by him being all up in my face, "Christian, I can't," I whispered defeatedly not even trying to fight it anymore

"But I can," he whispered back as he began placing feather kisses from cheek down to my neck forcing me to inhale a large amount of air, "Christian stop."