Chapter Ten: Florida One

Brentwood, CA 📍
James Mansion
Around 11 in the morning

All my bags were packed. I took my checklist doing a run through of all the things I needed for my weekend getaway in Florida.

Mama Shaunie called yesterday asking if we could all come(me, Bronny and Bryce) to Florida for a short weekend getaway. Unfortunately, Bronny and Bryce can't make it cause their grounded and Bronny is still hospitalized.

Speaking of Bronny, the boy is now stable and getting better. He should be coming home tomorrow.

Incoming call from Shaqir O'Neal 🤪💕

"Hey Qir", I greeted as I zipped up my big duffel bag

"Aye Bentley, ya ass better be in da car driving to tha airport. As we speak Reef already heading there", he said

"Qir please say cap", I groaned as I paused momentarily

"No cap Tayga", he responded

Thanking him, I ended the call before bolting  to my large ass closet. Since I was in just a big shirt I decided to settle for a plain white backless bodycon dress that was slightly above my knees. Completing the look with neon yellow balenciaga sandals I headed out.

"Zhuri!" I yelled out as I wheeled out my large suitcase with my LV duffel bag in hand.

"What!" She yelled prancing into the kitchen holding her ipad

"Take the duffel bag to my car", I instructed only for her to mug me before I shot her a death glare

"Please tell ma that I'll try call her as soon as I land in Florida", I said as I hauled the suitcase in the backseat of my benz truck shutting the door

Pulling her in for a hug,"Take care of Bronny and Bryce ok and tell them to call me as soon as they get their phones. I love you so much Z"

She smiled hugging me again. "Love you too big sis. And don't do the nasties", she scrunched her face up and giggled.

"Remember what I told you?" I said with a smirk playing on my face.

"Self worth comes first before a bum cockroache ratatouille nigga. Andddddd I should always love myself first before any ratatouille nigga. Am I right?" Zhuri says with a smirk.

I sat down by the window with my feet plopped on the sit infront of me. It was me, Qir, Myles, Gup and Cayewoo with Sabrina and Molly.

Bored out of my mind, I pulled out my phone so I could go on tiktok just as I was about to click on the icon my phone was snatched out of my hand by Molly. A closed smile graced her glossed lip as she sat on my lap handing me a glass of champagne.

"This is not the time to be on your phone, Reefy", she pouted staring at me with her captivating green eyes

"I'm bored", I shrugged only for her to shake her head before leaning into my shoulder and whispering in my ear, "Let me change that for you"

For a split second I was stuck— I had a girl who I hadn't seen in four days now whom I loved to death and then a bad ass bitch with a pretty face and perfect body in front of me.

Shaking my head I took the glass from her soft hands and gulped the contents in one go.

Bringing her hear was a big mistake.