Rumors

Narrator's POV

The weekend goes by and it's now Sunday morning. Y/n never heard from any of the boys and she is feeling forgotten. She misses them so much that she checks her phone frequently to see if they reached out to her.

Every time she sees something that reminds her of them she gets sadder and sadder. Jin's shirt, the roses, the shopping bags, her textbooks, the vanishing marks and even her own lips.

As the day goes on, she decided that maybe she should just get some dinner and head to bed to prepare for a new week.

"Why are you so glum?" Lily asks y/n, who is playing with the noodles in the pot. "I'm not being glum" y/n responded. "Umm you've been staring at your noodles and I haven't seen you take a bite!" Lily claims as she walks over to the table with a bottle of soju and two shot glasses.

"I'm not gonna drink a lot. Tomorrow is Monday." Y/n reacts. "Fine. But we are finishing the bottle." Lily announces.

Shot after shot, Lily listens to y/n talk about the craziness happening in her life. "Wait a minute... these 7 guys ALL KNOW EACH OTHER?!" Lily asks after y/n shared a bit of the situation. "Hold on...is this...the same 7 guys I am thinking about?!" Lily tilts her head at the same time she curiously voiced.

Y/n nodded and instantly they clinked their glasses and takes another shot. "What. The. Fuck! How did you get all 7 of the hottest men at school to fall for you!? You better not be lying to me." Lily's aggressive tone showing her seriousness. "I am not lying!" Y/n retorts. Y/n continues on to talk about what else has happened and Lily's eyes just begins to widen more and more with shock.

"You let him do what?!" Lily investigates. "And was he good!? Did you cum?" Lily begins to smirk at her.

——————
Y/N's POV

After answering all the questions and finishing my dinner, Lily and I laugh and spill more and more secrets. She tells me about what happened when she disappeared that night of the party; turns out she's was having the ride of her life with someone in their backseat.

She is really something special. It feels good to have someone to talk to. Where is Risse and Mei anyways?

My eyes are getting heavier and heavier with this alcohol beginning to hit me. I check the time and decided that it's time for bed. Then suddenly, my phone lights up.

**buzz buzz**
[11:04pm] Unknown: Hey there y/n, I missed you.
[11:04pm] Me: Umm... who's this?
[11:04pm] Unknown: It's the most handsome man. 😉 it's Jin. Can I call you?
[11:05pm] Me: of course! I miss you too ☺️

I pick up the phone and I then realized how much I missed him. "Hellllooo?" I said in my alcohol filled voice. "Have you been drinking?" He asked "how did you know? I giggled as I spoke. "I can just tell. Are you about to head to bed? If you are then we can talk another time." He sounds concerned. "I was but I am very awake now that you called me." I told him. "Oh that is good. I really hope that we can spend some time together this week. Did you have a good weekend?" He asked.

I never noticed this in his voice before but he is very sexy when he speaks. Jin's voice carries a bit of raspiness right now. "I had a okay weekend. I miss you guys and I didn't think it was going to be hard not seeing any of you. What about you?" I relayed to him. "It was very busy but I kept thinking about you and I couldn't wait to get back so we can spend time together." He sighed "I am still very jealous that some of the guys have gotten more of your attention than I have" I can hear him pouting through the phone.

"Well then we can spend some time together so you don't feel that way anymore." I expressed to him. "You sound so good on the phone y/n. It's pretty quiet there, where is your roommate?" He complimented then asked me. "I don't know." I giggled from his little remark. "Why are you giggling? Am I making you blush?" Jin's question makes me realize how hot I feel right now. "A little bit." I said. "I love the way you look when you're blushing. It's cute and it makes me want to kiss you" Jin says playfully.

He wants to kiss me?

We continue to talk and when he asked me if I was tired I admitted that I was. He said goodnight and promised me that we would have fun watching a movie and hanging out tomorrow.

—————
Once morning came, I was excited to see the boys again. As I was in the shower, I don't know why but my body felt hot just thinking about them.

Is this what its like to feel sexually frustrated??

Knowing that I'll see them today, I decided to put on a cute white strapless dress with a cropped denim jacket and some converse. I have a happy vibe in each of my steps as I walk through the halls with Cherisse.

"Where have you been lately?" I asked her. "Umm...no where special." She changes her gaze as if she's hiding something. "Are you dating someone?" I continue to dig for answers. "Is it obvious?" She questions me with a awkward smile. "A bit but as long as you're happy" I told her with a big smile.

Cherisse takes my hand and we walk the rest of the way to class. After we grabbed our seats, Namjoon slides into the seat next to me. "Hey!" He says as he slides a tiny box of chocolates with a red ribbon tied around it in front of me. "It's for you" he shines those dimples at me. "Oh thank you! I shyly blurt.

"Can you guys stop making eyes at each other?" Cherisse disrupts our moment. I rolled my eyes and put the box in my backpack.

Once class ends, Cherisse grabs me and pretty much commands me to get dinner with her tonight. "I can't Risse... I have plans tonight" I inform her. "With Namjoon?" She peers around me to look at him; who is also listening to our conversation. "Umm no. Someone else...I'll explain later" I said as I walk away from her.

After my next class, I chose to just grab a bag of chips from the vending machine.

**buzz buzz**
[12:02pm] Mei: Where are you? We need to talk.
[12:03pm] Me: vending machine by the cafeteria. I'm about to head to our class to just chill before it starts. What is this about?
[12:03pm] Mei: I'll see you there. It's urgent so...Run.

I grab the chips and make my way to my class. She beat me there; she yanks me into the room and closes the door and locks it so no one interrupts.

"We need to talk." Meilyn says to me in a antsy tone. "Okay?" I responded. "Don't be mad...I heard something about you and it's kinda going around." Meilyn takes a breath. "I am not judging you...but other people are. So apparently when I was using the bathroom, there were a few girls in there talking about how there is a girl that has caught all 7 of the hottest men on campus." Meilyn pauses for a second, "they said that you're sleeping with all of them and have been their personal sex slave...in exchange for tuition. Annnd the only reason why I know it's you is because they said that it was a freshman named Y/n." She finishes.

My eyes are going to pop out of it's sockets. I'm embarrassed that someone would say that but I'm angry.

Who would start a rumor like that?! WHAT THE FUCK !

I begin to pace and Meilyn sees my anxiety increasing by the second. "Why are people saying that?" I whispered. "For tuition?! I pay for my own damn tuition!" The heat in my tone is also found in my stomach.

"Hey...hey! Y/N! It's just a rumor! It's not true right?" Meilyn asked. "OF COURSE ITS NOT TRUE! IM A VIRGIN FOR GOD SAKE!" I screamed at her while the blood in my veins are boiling.

I instantly realized the intensity of my anger when I see her face drop. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry Mei" I exhaled. "There is something I need to tell you...just not right now." I expressed.

"I need to figure out how this even started"
——————————————————
A/N: drama??