1.13

LOS ANGELES
punishments & apologies

Lavender laid in bed with a sleeping Dylan against her chest, her nails traced his bare shoulders, listening to the soft snores that escaped his mouth. They had gotten into an argument the night before after he'd had to pick her up from the police station. To say he wasn't happy with having to wake up at six in the morning to bail his wife out, was a bit of an understatement.

It didn't help that they'd had tension building in their usual sugar-coated relationship.

She felt him begin to stir awake, his head lifting slightly to look up at her. When there eyes met, he didn't smile at her like he did every morning—instead his face had no emotion.

"Morning, baby." Lavvie said softly, Dylan only giving her a half-assed smile and a quick kiss before getting up to head to the bathroom. She sighed out, following him to the bathroom that connected to their bedroom. She grabbed her toothbrush, not bothering to say a word as he turned on the shower.

Dylan got his toothbrush as he let the water heat up, standing beside her as he leaned against the counter to spit out the toothpaste. As she finished brushing, she began to leave the bath, Dylan quickly taking her hand and bring her to his chest. His arms wrapped around her shoulders, neither uttering a word as they embraced each other.

"Please never do that again." He spoke quietly, his husky morning voice cracking slightly. She nodded into his chest, not realizing she was crying until she pulled away, his thumb wiping the tears that fell.

"I wont ever, that fucking sucked." She mumbled, Dylan chuckling with a slight not—knowing how she'd probably felt.

"At least your mugshot looked hot as fuck." He told her, his hands cupping her face and she began to smile.

"See, now you know how I felt." She joked, stepping up to press a short kiss on his lips. As she started to pull away, he brought her back, his rough lips moving against hers. The kiss wasn't sweet like usual, the frustration that had built inside them forcing it into a lust filled craze.

As they kissed, his hands trailed down her body, his cold touch against her naked thighs sending shivers through her body. He broke the kiss, quickly removing the shirt she had on and throwing it to the floor. Lavvie reignited the kiss, her fingers looping at the waist band of his sweatpants and she shoved them to his ankles.

Dylan broke the kiss again, Lavvie immediately missing the warmth. His eyes trailed her body, pupils blown as he tugged his lip between his teeth. He quickly took of her underwear, unable to keep his hands off of her soft skin.

"Shower with me." He said, taking her hand and opening the glass door so they could step beneath the warm water. Once they got in, Lavvie stepped in front of him, kissing him again only for him to pull away. Dylan smirked, letting his fingers run through her hair as he shook his head.

He was teasing her.

Lavvie was now frustrated, both sexually and emotionally. She pressed herself against him, trying to break his pride—but he wouldn't budge. Her hands moved down his chest, his eyes following her every movement. She traced his v-line, inching towards his cock and his breath hitched.

She wrapped her hand around his length, her other hand meeting to cup his chin, forcing him to hold eye contact with her. As she pumped her hand slowly, she could see that he was holding back—but he still wouldn't break.

"Is this your punishment for me, Dylan?" She asked him as she moved her hand faster.

"So what if it is?" He retorted quickly, trying to hide the low breathy moans that where hiding in his throat.

"Then this is my apology."

Dylan watched as she got to her knees, eyes glued to each others and she quickly replaced her hand with her mouth. Her tongue moved around his tip, bobbing her head forward. Taking what she could of him into her mouth, his cock hit her throat—Dylan finally letting his moans out.

His hand kept him steady, propped against the wall with the other tangling in her wet hair. His head fell back, hot water showering over him and Lavvie couldn't help but to take the sight in. The water running down his frame made him look heavenly, Lavvie only wanting to pleasure him more.

Her hands wrapped around what she couldn't take in, following her head movements with ease. As he repeatedly hit against her throat, she could feel his cock twitch, a low groan escaping his mouth as her filled with the warm of his cum. She pulled back, staring up at him as she swallowed, his hand intertwining with hers and he pulled her up.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you look on your knees for me, baby?"

authors note.

SPICY KINKY SEXY LAVYN

i wrote this in my grandmothers living room pls im going to hell