2.6

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by dylanobrien and 2,024,369 otherslavvie honestly, i don't think i say it enough, so sit back and enjoy a rare, sappy post

lavvie honestly, i don't think i say it enough, so sit back and enjoy a rare, sappy post. i am infinitely grateful for you, dylan. whether you meant to or not, you've helped me through times that i wasn't entirely sure i could make it through. you know how to put up with my attitude (sorry your daughter has the same one), my terrible cooking, lame jokes, and poorly timed immaturity.
for that, i wont ever take you for granted.
<3
ps you left the toilet seat up before you left 😐

view all 382,935 comments...

dylanobrien i love you, got me sobbing in the airport :(
lavvie good. im mad about the toilet seat

username i want what y'all have

willpoulter i just keep rereading the 'my terrible cooking' SHE ADMITS IT??
lavvie that was a typo, it meant to say my 'wonderful' cooking smh🙄

username crying in the club i hate when theyre apart:(
lavvie me too babe me too

LAVVIE

"How are my girls?" Dylan questioned through the phone, his tired face taking over the screen.

"Hi, Dylan!" I laughed, feeling Shelley's arms wrap over my shoulders as she leaned over to the phone screen. "Your wife and I decided to have an affair while you've been gone and I'm Rory's new dad." Shelley told him, his tired face growing to fake annoyance with a hint of amusement.

"We're having a sleepover." I told him, and his eyes went slightly wide. "Andy and Jade are here as well, and— Rory is passed out." I laughed, walking over to where Rory had fallen asleep on the beanbag and flipping the camera to show him.

"Sugar crash?" He asked as I placed the screen back onto me.

"Oh, yeah, we've been eating junk all night." I answered, a short laugh leaving my mouth.

"Lavvie! You're breaking the rule of the night!" I heard Jade call out, making her way over to me and poking her head over my phone. "Hi, Dylan." Jade greeted him with a small wave then glared up at me.

"What's the rule?"

"No talking to significant others, which I don't know how that's fair since I'm the only one here married." I joked, pointing out to Shelley who had come up with the rule, likely to see how long I'd last.

"I can go, you should have fun with them, I'm pretty tired anyway, it's late here." He yawned out, running a hand through his tussled hair.