𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

FUCKING LARRY CONFIRMATION LAST NIGHT.

LOUIS POINTED TO THAT SIGN DURING WALLS AND HE FUCKING CONFIRMED IT.

LARRY IS FUCKING REAL PEOPLE.

THEY CAN'T CALL ME CRAZY ANYMORE.

(I mean they can but for other reasons)

I'M SO SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF BEING A LARRIE.

anyways, now we'll probably have a lot of damage control and all.

But they are being so fucking loud!

Gosh, I love them so much.

Mag 🦋

SEVENTEEN / HOME.

[ Louis' POV ]
Doncaster.

In the morning I woke up to the feeling of kisses. Soft, reverent kisses all over my face.
It was a wake up that made my day brighter and better than every other day.

It was like waking up in paradise.

A little kiss on my temple, then one on my eyelid, then another one on my eyebrow, the tip of my nose, the edge of my lips, another tiny one on my chin, my jaw, my cheeks, my forehead, and my ears.

I felt two hands cupping my cheeks and a soft peck on my nose.
I smiled, still with my eyes closed and leaned into Harry's warm palms, enjoying his closeness.

"Good morning, beautiful." - I whispered and he giggled.

"Good morning."

Harry leaned over me, kissing me gently and tenderly on the lips.
I smiled into the kiss.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" - I whispered, still feeling his lips lingering in mine.

Harry nuzzled his nose against my cheek and then I felt his whole body weight above mine.
That's when I finally opened my eyes and my hands made their way to Harry's hair, my fingers playing softly with his strands.

"It's almost two in the afternoon." - He whispered.

"Uhmm… we slept a lot." - I said, moving one hand to rest on his lower back.

"You did." - He laughed. - "Emily and I have been awake for a while now."

"Well… I needed to rest. Yesterday was eventful."

"Yes…"

"How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm fine."

"You're not mad at me?"

"I can't be mad at you." - He said, resting his chin on my chest and looking directly at me.

"That's good to know." - I smiled brightly at him, leaning towards him and pecking his forehead.

"So… about what my mother said…"

"What?"

"About us. You said we weren't together."

"Oh angel, I didn't know what to say. It was so sudden and… we didn't even talk about it. I didn't want to make any assumptions."

"I know." - He said, stroking my cheek once again. - "Can we talk about it now?"

His question took me by surprise, I didn't know where he was headed with it, but I nodded nevertheless.