𝑭𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

This is the epilogue!
I really hope you had enjoyed this story.

I know it was very different than what I always write, but I wanted to try something new.

It was really an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I think for you too.

So, I promise my next one will be lighter.

Starting with the second part of Train!
I know you've been waiting for that one and it's the next one I'll publish.

Maybe next week.
So stay around 💚

I love you all unconditionally.

See you soon!

Mag 🦋

EPILOGUE / FUTURE.

[ Louis' POV ]

Not a year passed without us giving a fight for those who were still missing.
For those who were sold and shipped to another country, for those who were kidnapped and never returned.

We never gave up until the very last family had their loved ones back.

It took us four years and a half.

Four years of finding founding from the politicians, help from everyone who would give us a hand, we did lots of interviews for tv channels and radios, we even built a new police station and a jail when we understood that the corruption of the head of the police department was stopping us from finding the real delinquents.

We put more than seventy five people behind bars, in between them some ex cops.

We saved exactly one hundred eighty seven people. And all of them returned to their families having recovered their memory.

And now, we could finally say that the last one of them had come home.

That we already found them all.

And we were celebrating.
Big time.

Gemma had a gorgeous green satin dress as she walked around greeting everyone.
Harry and I were both in tuxedos also greeting everyone.

The guest list was incredibly long. Because in between all the victims plus their families, and everyone who was involved in the development of the shelters, we had over three thousand guests.

It was amazing to see all these people look so happy and finally celebrating.
We all deserved it.

I felt two arms slipping around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"Happy with the outcome?" - Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yes." - I smiled, still looking around. - "Everyone showed up and there's so much joy in the air."

"We did it. We did that."

"I still don't believe it." - I smiled, turning around in his arms and placing my own around his neck.

"Me neither. It's over."

"It's finally over." - I sighed in relief and pulled him on a kiss. - "You look incredibly good today, love." - I said, arranging his hair back.

"You too." - He laughed.

"Louis, you need to go on stage now." - Gemma said, walking towards us.

"Already?"