6=>thoughts about you

Albedo=>
"You want to know about (y/n)? Well their a great company when I'm working, but they slack of to much."

Bennet=>
"(Y/n) is my good luck charm. When we're together there's nothing that can stop us!"

Chongyun=>
"They ramble about their interest while I'm sitting there trying not to cry."

Diluc=>
"There is times when I don't know they're telling the truth or playing around. When you find out let me know."

Keaya=>
"Interesting, why not ask them yourself. They seem pretty busy at the moment so good luck trying to catch them, I herd they're a fast runner."

Razor=>
"(Y/n) is lupical. Razor will do anything to protect them."

Childe=>
"AND 😩SHE 😮SAID💃 SHE SAID😫 SHE 🤨 SAID 👮‍♂️SHES 💀FROM😍 HAWAI 🙇‍♀️NOW 🧠 HOW 🥶TO 🏃‍♀️SAY 🐥CUTE IN🤩 JAPANESE 🌸"KAWAII"🌸"

Venti=>
"They said I was their all time favorite how thoughtful....will they still get me drinks?"

Xiao=>
"They call my name everyday. Turns out they are lonely, what a bother."

Xingqiu=>
"Maybe I shouldn't drag them to places. They always want to be home sleeping. I don't mind, but it's boring."

Zhongli=>
"A human as (y/n) is a rare treat. Always has time for my lessons, why not join us next time."

Traveler=>
Piamon: we should visit (y/n) it's been a while huh.
Traveler: are you sure it's not because you want to eat?
Piamon: what! Piamon whould never do such a thing! Plus maybe it's because YOU like their cooking!
Traveler: I do like their cooking

Thoma=>
"They follow me around when I'm doing business. Maybe I should get a babysitter."