3/24/11

3/24/11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, FIRST A THAK YOU TO MEH FANS 'ND VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tell ur friends....)

~~~~~~

Today, a rather average day if you take dancing like a pineapple AVERAGE....

And so this is the reason that long ago on a day callled yesterday, a magical RainBow Fairy Unicorn thingy flew away....

Sorry, cherripetalz... you died...

SCREW YOU trois persons!!! Pas de bonbon because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Snow,

Please jump back down the hole inwitch you came and leave my SPRING ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Katie

You know what I just realized Bon= good in french, bonbon= candy in french, so then bon+bon=good good, there for making candy good good. Isn't my logic just wonderful. XD

In math I tried to write... but my math class is retarded...

I have a Taylor Swift song stuck in my head... I HATE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunch was good, I could have been AMAZING but Ait ruined it for me... (how you ask, she existed, thats how. lol) Well I had an UBER SPAZZZZZZZ at lunch....Idk why but I did.

In science I made the class roflamo when I looked at our work sheet and said

"Damn! I can't find the word bank!"

My teacher just started to crack up, sad part was, an HP (highest level) Science Class all agreed, there needed to be a word bank...

In gym I tried to fight the "man"  and won. I decided not to do the normal aerobics lunges and did Fencing lunges, (cuz imma ninja), well my teacher saw that and told me to stop... I looked at her and said

"When you can bout me and win with those lunges i'll do them, ... but until then I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

She walked away looking rather beaten.... WIN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoot, idk lol