3/26/11

• Dedicated to Lexie and Kaylin (with love from Katie, Retail, and Sugar Plum...)

3/26/11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Wattpad Community, yesterday I didn't upload... My life was exciting yesterday...

In school my Band Teacher made us play Friday By Rebecca Balck... SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY

 My great aunt and uncle who have lived here since they were babies moved to Arizona... it was sad and especialy hard for my grandmom. But, I got to video chat with my baby cousins who live in Texas (I live in the New England area, so it's a long distance). (My cousin's daughters) Lexi is 5 and Kaylin is 2. I showed them my rabbit Retail and Lexi says "Can I come over and meet your bunny sometime" I did all I clould do not to laugh, but it was sooo cute, she lived on the otherside of the country from me, and wanted to come see my bunny. I also got to see my cousins Jackie and Billy, last time I saw them I was 5. So it was a big reunion thanks to Skype (This entry is not endorsing or promoting any product or service mentioned) Then Kaylin saw my cat Trouble and wanted to name him Sugar Plum. Poor Troubs... So yeah, thats why I havent uploaded yet.

~~~~~~~~~

Will be uploading again soon :)