Two 🍓

With the party in full swing, Natalie was irritated. The music was too loud and there were too many people around her, and Nate was... shirtless for some reason, and very drunk. It was all making Natalie very irritated.

Maddy was hanging around the pool, probably trying to make Nate jealous, which would make him go crazy and probably try to seriously harm someone. And Nat would have to apologize for it.

Her bestie, Rue, showed up, but was impossible to find, due to the massive crowd that filled the house.

Natalie was irritated, and Natalie was bored.

She was worried about Rue, who was probably doing coke in the bathroom, and Nate, because she was scared to see what kind of scene he would probably create.

But right now, all she could think about was how Fezco was sitting next to her on this beat up, old couch, and wasn't saying a fucking word.

"Fez," She started, not actually planning to take it anywhere, just wanting to see if he was willing to listen to whatever complaints were filling her mind.

"Yeah, Ma?" He responded, a lighter balanced on his knee as he took a hit of whatever he was smoking. The smoke billowed out into the night sky, leaving Natalie to think about what it would be like to be up there, all alone in complete darkness, nobody around and nothing to do but to be. So she relayed that message to him, letting him just shake his head and laugh at her.

"You high right now, Nat?" He wondered, pausing to lower his blunt again and let her do the head shaking.

"No, I'm not. I have to stay alert to manage... this." Natalie gestured her hands wildly to help him get the picture that she was the one who had to make sure no one died here tonight.

"That's shit, Nat, but listen, I really care about you... and Rue. I don't wanna see either of you on shit. 'Specially not you. You too good for all that, Natalie."

But Natalie didn't get to respond to him, because Maddy was in the pool, literally having sex with some random guy, and appartently, with what her text from BB said, Nate was about to go batshit crazy, and everyone could tell.

Nat never liked to talk to Fez for too long, because she got all blushy and it was like her mind was cut off from its oxygen supply, because she couldn't think about anything, or anyone, but Fez. But, she also didn't like to talk to him for too long, because suddenly he would start being real with her, and she didn't like when people were real with her, because she had to think about herself, and her life. And she hated herself, and her life.

So, she responded to the scene to find Nate breaking shit and people were screeching, because when Nate's mad he's like, really scary. She stood there and contemplated just going back to sit with Fezco, but when she looked back to see him, he was gone and Rue was in his place, smoking something similar to what Fez had.

"Get the fuck out of here! Get the fuck out of the kitchen! Fuck!" Nate screamed, breaking more glass bottles and wasting the alcohol that Natalie had spent so long picking out.

Natalie thought about interfering, but she knew if she did it now she'd probably just get thrown down onto the glass onto the floor, and she'd rather have to clean the glass up then pick it out of her skin and then clean the glass up.

He was muttering, but his mutter was kind of loud, because, well, everyone could hear him, but he stopped when his attention fell onto the new girl, Jules, who looked like she really just did not want to be here right now. Natalie could understand that.

He was berating Jules with questions and getting closer to her with every word, causing her to back up into the countertop like she could escape him.

"Who the fuck are you friends with, Jules? Hm?" Suddenly, he backed up, and pointed out into the crowd, making eye contact with Natalie for a quick second before tearing it away again.

"Do you guys know who the fuck this is? Does anybody know who this is? Does anybody know who the fuck Jules is? Anyone at all! You, do you know who the fuck Jules is?" He sucked air between his teeth, and it was obvious that everyone was glad that he chose to pick on Jules and not them, because he probably didn't know who the fuck they were either.

He walks back to Jules and Natalie can't hear what he's saying anymore, because even though it's silent in the house her ears were still beating so loud with her heartbeat that she couldn't understand him when he wasn't yelling.

He got so close to her face that Natalie wanted to step in, but all of the sudden he was yelling in the girl's face again, "Yo, is anybody here friends with Jules? Anyone? Does anyone know who the fuck this bitch is? Somebody better speak up, or this bitch is going to get fucked up!"

That was when Natalie was going to step in, finally, but Jules could stand up for herself, and quickly pulled a knife from behind her to point at Nate, making him finally back up to try and defend himself.

"You wanna fucking hurt me?" Jules yelled, the knife getting closer to Nate even as he backed up, and suddenly it was loud in the house again.

"Back the fuck up! What the fuck is your problem?! You wanna fucking hurt me? You have no fucking idea!" And even though Nate was backing up and telling her to put the knife down, she sliced her arm with the knife, immediately drawing blood and letting it drip down her arm as she held it up like a prize.

"I'm fucking invincible!" Jules yelled, and nate was freaking the fuck out, but so was Natalie, because how was she going to clean this all up, and apologize to Jules, and comfort Nate, and thank god that it wasn't her leaving the party needing medical attention but instead someone else, all in one night?

Jules introduced herself to the group of people who watched the whole altercation, and Natalie fled to Nate. "What the fuck Nathaniel! She got hurt! You could've gotten hurt!"

Nate just sidestepped her and, well, kind of shoved her into the countertop while he reached for a bottle that survived his massacre. "Shut the fuck up, Natalie."

She just shook her head, because, what the fuck man?

Jules fled before Natalie could find her and apologize for the massive mess that Nate made, so she simply went and plopped down on the couch where she knew Fez would end up eventually, if he was even still here.

He probably wasn't, and she knew that Rue left too, because she saw her on the back of Jules' bike. So Natalie simply sat on the couch and pretended all was well, and took a fucking nap.

🍓🍓
Hi!! Please vote and comment!! It makes my day <3 leah