Five 🍓

Natalie's heart felt like it was beating out of her chest as she walked to Lexi's house. She was so enamored with Fezco that she didn't know how to act. The way he treated her was so out of the norm that she felt like she could've fallen in love with him the minute he called her 'Angel'. Realistically, Natalie knew she wasn't going to be able to have a relationship with Fezco, but a girl could dream.

When she was younger, her parents always read her this book called Ms. Rosey Posey and the Fine China Plate. It was about a young girl named Natalie who was upset because she didn't get to see a movie with her friends, so she went to Ms. Rosey Posey's house, who told her that she was set apart and special, just like a fine china plate.

Natalie's mother always told her she was just like the Natalie in the book, and she was also set apart.

But, she never felt that way. No one ever treated her like she was a pristine fine china plate. Not Nate, not her parents, her friends, her teachers, no one.

No one but Fezco.

He would text her in the morning when he got to the store, asking her if she was going to come by later that day. He would always compliment her, her hair, her outfits, her smile. He would make sure she got home safe and when she was upset, he would sit there on the other side of the phone and listen to her cry until she calmed down.

Natalie finally arrived at Lexi's house after rounding multiple corners and walking under the dimly lit street lights. She recognized the car parked at the curb as McKay's, and suddenly remembered that Cassie was spending the weekend with him at College, going to frat parties and fucking.

She rang the doorbell, and Lex opened it promptly, standing in the foyer where Natalie could see Suze sipping wine and interrogating McKay. "Hey, Lex, are you busy?"

She shook her head no and opened the door wider. "No, uh, Cassie's getting ready to go, do you wanna come in?"

"Yes, oh my gosh, I have so much to tell you!" Nat squealed walking in the house next to Lexi, waving at Suze, and then making her way back to Lexi and Cassie's shared room.

She was sprawled out on the couch opposite of Lexi's bed, her sock clad feet hanging over the edge of it, talking adamantly to Lexi and Cassie.

"I've never been to a frat party before," Natalie noted after Cassie told them about her itinerary for the weekend.

"McKay said they're, like, huge, and that because he's a pledge, he has to do all these crazy challenges," Cassie told her, putting makeup into her little cosmetic bag.

"Like hazing?" Lexi asked, leaning back against her bed frame.

"No, I don't think so. Isn't that illegal?" Cassie asked, zipping up her duffel bag.

"Not everywhere," Nat added, pulling a loose thread from the couch cushion.

"Okay, okay, Nat, what did you need to tell us?" Lexi asked, getting up from her bed and going to sit next to Cassie's stuff.

"You can't tell anyone! Especially not Maddy, because Maddy will tell Nate, and that would be so messy," She started, sitting up from where she was laying down to show the sisters how dead serious she was. "But! Fez and I kissed!"

Cassie squealed, jumping up and down while making her way over to Natalie, and pulling her up so she could jump with her, Lexi joining in and pulling them into a hug. "No way!" Lexi shouted, making Natalie shake her head excitedly.

"And I sucked his dick!" She added, just as excited as before.

Cassie and Lexi stopped in their tracks, both turning to look at each other and then the girl in front of them.