Eight 🍓

The morning after their sexcapades, Natalie stood in front of the mirror in the shared bathroom, tracing her fingers over the marks that Fezco left on her. They weren't that bad; Nate had done worse. But, she knew that they'd take some work to cover. What she didn't know was that Maddy was doing the same thing. Both girls stood in front of a mirror, one silently weeping, the other tracing the shapes with a happy sigh.

Natalie knew she shouldn't enjoy seeing bruises blossoming on her neck, her cheek, but she did. She knew she was fucked in the head, she knew she had some loose screws.

Ever since she was told she was as precious as a fine china plate she knew she would never amount to the expectations. Her parent's made her quit gymnastics when she broke her foot, made her quit tennis when her elbow started to hurt, they took what she loved because they were scared their fine china would shatter into a million pieces.

It is what it is. But, isn't everyone a little fucked up?

Plus, Fez looked so good when he choked her, so she didn't really have any complaints.

When Ashtray started banging on the bathroom door, complaining that she was in there for "way too fucking long", Natalie opened the door to let him in, letting him see the handprints Fez left on her.

"Hey, Ashie," She smiled, opening the door to exit and letting him into the bathroom.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" He asked, turning her head to the side to better examine the marks.

"Oh, nothing bad-" His eyes widened as he saw the bruising on her neck.

"Did Fezco do this? Did Fez fucking do this?" He yelled, anger taking over his body. For a fourteen year old, Ashtray was terrifying. When Natalie nodded yes but quickly started to explain, Ashtray had already left the doorway and was angrily jogging to find Fez.

Poor Fez, who was scrolling through Instagram and eating his cereal, didn't even notice his little brother coming towards him until he was clocked in the head, dropping his phone into his bowl. "Why the fuck you beatin' on my sister, bruh?!"

"Ash! Stop! Let me explain!" Natalie yelled, trying to push Ash off of his brother, only to be pushed back herself.

"Bro! Listen to Nat- stop fucking hitting me!" Blood was running from a cut on his head, and Natalie felt really bad, seeing as she was the one who told him to hit her in the first place.

"Ash! I asked him to! Stop!" At that, Ashtray pushed Fezco off of his chair, making him fall to the floor with a small thump.

He turned to face Natalie, a sideways look on his face. "What the hell is wrong with y'all?"

She shrugged her shoulders, a shy smile on her face. "A lot? Yeah, a lot."

Ashtray turned, going to the sink to wash the blood off of his hands. "Sorry for beating you up." He mumbled, grabbing a bag of peas from the freezer and throwing it at Fezco, Fez catching them before they hit him in the face, too.

"It's fine, but you broke my phone, bruh." Fez wiped the blood off of his face with his sleeve before placing the frozen peas on the biggest cut on his forehead.

"Put it in rice." He barked, still pissed at both his brother and Natalie.

He stormed off, finally going to the bathroom to take his shower.

Later that day, Fez and Natalie went out while Ash manned the store. They went and bought a new phone and went to the grocery store, where Natalie raided the beauty section for more concealer and Fez waited in the pharmacy line for a plan-b.