The Screams

Slenderman's pov.~
"HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT IT!" Screamed Slendy into Ben's mind. Earlier that day Slendy had found Ben reading Slendy's daily logs. Ben had found a part that was very sensitive.
It was about her.
"Whoa!" Said Ben. He put his hands up defensively. "All I'm saying is that girl you described sounds pretty hot. But the likes you would find her again now that she is like, what? Besides she must be pretty tiny. By my calculations she should only be about 13 or 14. That's a little young."
Slendy stalked out of the mansion angrily.

Ben didn't understand. No one did.
Ever since she was little, he had loved her. Her nice, black hair with matching eyes. The tan skin that seemed to be sunlight all by itself. I had never really learned her name. I have a good guess on what it might be. Considering all the names her brother called her (I think it was her twin brother. Tgey looked similiar. Maybe he was her cousin.) it might be along the line of Caity or Kenzie.
And God was she beautiful.
Nothing in the world could compare the beauty she had.
I heard branches snap behind me.
I quickly turned around. But it was only Jeff.
"Hey" said Jeff.
"What do you want?" I said in my darkest voice possible. Right now I just wanted to be alone.
"Don't be that way with me. I didn't do anything wrong! Besides, you can't blame Ben. He's just naturally perverted. We should all know that be now."
It was getting dark.
Then that's when I heard two screams.