Waking Up With A Girl

Slendy's pov.~
When I woke up, I felt a strange shape cuddling me. I looked down to see Kenzie curled up beside me. The thing was. It felt nice. I actually could feel warmth build up inside me for once in my creepypasta life. I didn't want for it to end.

Sadly, it did.

She slowly began to stir. I noticed she was wearing an overly long t-shirt with shorts. Her hair was tousled in a cute and messy way. She looked up at me.

"Are you awake?"

"Yeah. How did you get in here?" I questioned. She looked down sheepishly.

"I wasn't quite comfortable with sleeping in the room next to Offenderman. Neither did Faith. She went to go sleep Jeff." She analyzed her words and realized she had made a mistake. "Not like that! Just to go sleep in his room!" I laughed and it felt good. Just feeling some of these feelings like this was great.

"Do you want to get some breakfast? No one should be awake right now. They usually sleep in a couple more hours. Sometimes a day or two."

"Sure. Oh! One more of your brother showed up last night. What was his name?" She thought hard for a few seconds. Then her eyes lit up. "Oh yeah. His name was Slpendorman." She giggled. "All of your names are just so ironic!"

Yup. She was still wasted. No doubt.

I decided to carry her down the stairs. She tried arguing with me saying was fine then tried to walk. She just ended up falling flat on her face. The funny thing was; she said she was attacking the floor.