Finding A Rose And A Reeve

As Slendy and Jeff sprinted through the woods, Slendy couldn't stop thinking about her.
As they drew closer, Slendy saw a familiar shape of a girl.
There was two girls. Both looked about 14 or 15. One had light blonde hair. The other had black hair with deep, rich brown hair mixed in. When the girls turned around he instantly knew who they were.
Kenzie and Faith.

Kenzie's pov.~
We had to face it.
We were lost.
Faith and I were running. We were running from the police, child services, and bullies. After our moms died, Faith was being forced to live with her dad. He wasn't too nice. He was a mild alcoholic and smoked a lot. He was some what abusive both physically and verbally.
As for me, I was being forced into an orphanage. My dad wasn't dead but he was categorized as unsuited to take care of me. Of course I have more family, but they think I killed my mom. I had wanted to cry. I loved my mom. And my whole family used to love me. Until my mother's death.

We screamed in frustration. It was no use. We would only attract criminals if we screamed. Soon we heard swift footsteps behind us. We calmly turned around. I could see them. Faith looked over at me warily. She had see them too.

Slendy's pov.~
They had seen us. I saw it in their eyes. I quickly stepped out, signaling Jeff not to hurt them.

"Hello. I am Slenderman, but you can call me Slendy. What are your names?"

Kenzie's pov.~
I was trying to make myself look taller than I actually am. Faith was trying to do the same thing.

"Nice to meet you Slenderman. My name is Kenzie Rose, and who is your friend?" I already knew who was with him. It was Jeff the Killer. Faith always admired his work.

"I'm Jeff."

"I'm Faith Reeve." She was lightly blushing. I laughed in my head. Her and I have been best friends before we were even born. We complimented each other. We fit perfectly together.

Then, everything went black.