Meeting Some Brothers- Chapter Six

Thanks for reading, and shout outs to ourbristishbums and drowninginblood25!!!! Please follow them and me! Comment if you want a shout out in my next chapter!
Love,

geekygirl1326

Slendy's pov.~
"We're coming over. We all want to see... the girls again. How strong have they become? Is he with them too? The boy?" Asked my brothers.

"No. Please don't come. They don't know what they are. It took all of us this long just to locate those three, then obtaining only the two girls. The boy is one of them too. I don't want to lose them. Not now." There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Slendy? Are you ready?" Her voice was very light and kind. "Faith and Sally are down stairs with the others. We shouldn't keep them waiting."

"All of us will be there within a few minutes. We need to meet them. Now." My brothers hung up, not even giving me a chance to argue.

"I'm coming. Just give me a second." I put down my phone, and looked in the mirror to straighten my tie. Swiftly moving towards the door, I smiled. (Metaphorically of course) Upon opening the door, I saw her dark, mysterious eyes lined with black liner and were smoky.

Only then did I realize I was staring.

She had started to blush a bright, blood-red crimson. I averted my eyes. The dress barely swept the floor with her white flats. She took my arm. I was surprised at first, but then soon relaxed at her soothing touch. Just as we had arrived in the ballroom, a room that we hardly ever use, there was a brief knock at the door. Kenzie left  room to answer the door. I instinctively reached for her, but Faith had stopped me.

"Just let her get the door. She just wants to be helpful. You can't put a leash on her or me. Jeff knows that. He learned the hard way." Faith snickered. Jeff walked up behind her and pulled her out to dance.

"Hello brother." Offenderman greeted me like he was some sort of high class gentleman. Which he wasn't. "We had the honor of meeting dear Kenzie at the door. She is such a polite young lady."

Kenzie's pov.~

I turned the knob on the door. Once the door was fully opened, I saw two men that looked much like Slendy. They were both wearing suits that were plain black.The only difference between them and Slenderman was the ties. Slendy was wearing a red tie while the others wore a white and black tie.

"Good evening. We are here to see our brother, Slenderman." Said the one in a black tie. He sounded very sinister. I could nearly smell the pedophilia in his voice. Yet, he had a musky aroma that seemed overwhelmingly pleasant.

"I will take you to him... only if you tell me your names." I stood tall as I said this. Or at least as tall as I could.

"I'm Trenderman," answered back the man in the white tie. "and this is my brother, Offenderman. Now may we come in, my dear?"

"I suppose so. I am a person of my word." As we walked to the ballroom, I noticed that they kept looking at me, and every time I looked back, they looked away.

"Hello brother. We had the honor of meeting dear Kenzie at the door. She is such a polite young lady." The one in the black tie was speaking. By now, everyone was watching them. He spotted Faith. "And you must be the other one."

"Other what?" Faith replied angrily. I could see the fury in her eyes. I was praying in my head that it wouldn't be let loose. Her's or mine.

Yep. Too late.

He snaked a tentacle out to grab Faith, so I lunged. Faith drew out her knife, swinging wildly. He let go of her, and started to work on me. I was attached to his back. I smoothly slid off, and hid behind Slendy. He wrapped an arm around me protectively.

"They are much stronger than I suspected." What did he mean? 'They are much stronger than I suspected' It makes no sense!

"What do you mean?" I had finally piped up.

"Kenzie, Faith. Let's just get back to the party for now. I- um, promise to tell you later." With those words, everyone one returned to dancing.