Meeting Dad

Kenzie's pov.~
"Kenzie. Can we talk alone? Please?" I was laying across Sender's lap watching Ben and Masky play some video games. Faith and Jeff had gone up to 'bed'

"Sure." We walked up to his room. He laid down on the massive bed. I decided to pin him down, then joined him in relaxing on the bed. "What do you need to discuss with me?"

"I love you."

Well..... that was not sudden at all. Yup, sarcasm at its finest.

"What do you mean?" I replied. I knew I loved him too with all my heart back.

"I mean, well, would you and Faith like to stay here? Faith would have Jeff, and I would have you. I love you Kenzie."

I took his hands, and pulled him into a sitting position. I wrapped my legs around him, and hugged him. "I love you too. More than you will ever know." Tears streamed down my face. Slender brushed my hair back from my face. He looked down at my face.

"What's wrong dear? Do I not please you?" There was a tone of concern in his voice.

"No. I mean yes! I just miss my friends and Jesse. He was my closest family after my mom died." Slender cupped my face. He stared achingly into my eyes. It was as if he was trying to make a decision.

"Do you know who you father is?"

I looked away, scowling. "Yeah... some dead beat who is always in jail. I have never met him, but when I do I am going to punch him dead in the face."

He shook his head. "No. Your father is Zalgo. After he tricked your mother he wiped her memory, and replaced it with the man you call a dead beat." I stared at him, astonished. I ran out of the room and down the hall. Ben and the other pastas busted watched me sprint out the front door.

It was almost midnight, and it was completely pitch black out.

My whole life has been a sham. I mean, really? Zalgo? My dad? No it isn't right. There was a sudden rustle in the bushes. As I stepped forward, two figures appeared.

"Kenzie?" The taller one said. They both started running at me. At the same time I screamed like a mad person. Faith immediately jumped out a freaking window! She was like Spiderman! All of the other COs were out with in seconds after her.

The figures had stopped about 20 yards in front of us. They both looked very familiar. I know them from somewhere.... but where? After a few seconds of thinking, I instantly knew who they were.

"Jesse? Lacey?" I ran towards them, wrapping them in a huge hug. Faith came into the moment also. I was almost crying. "What are you guys doing here? What happened to you?"

"Long story cousin. But can we stay here tonight? We are kinda being chased by the police." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. But anyways, I think I'm going to meet my dad." The evilest smirk was on my face, and Faith, Lacey and Jesse returned it.