10

Harry's POV

I led Ella into the dining room to meet my parents inside at the dining table. I pull back her chair for her to sit first, before sitting next to her. We were served our meals, all you can hear is the clanking of the silverware against the plates.

"Ella, are you looking forward to your etiquette and educational classes?" My father asks while taking a sip of his wine.

"Yes your highness, I am actually quite excited to learn." Ella replies.

"Excited? Wow I wish Harry and Gemma were like that when they were children. Harry always tried to find a way to hide from classes, isn't that right Harry?"

I hear Ella giggle, and I rolled my eyes at my father's comment. "Only because I wanted to be outside for classes father." I took a sip of my wine and looked to my right to see Ella drinking water. I wanted to laugh knowing damn well she refuses to drink wine after her incident the first time.

"Harry I thought it was sweet of you to send a chocolate muffin to Ella for tea this afternoon." My mum says smiling at me. I turn to face Ella to see her blushing and looking away from us. I smirked knowing how that little gesture affected her.

"Did you like the chocolate muffin princess?" I asked and took a bite of my potatoes awaiting her response.

"Yes Prince Harry." She smiles back with rosy cheeks.

Dinner flew by before we were excused from the dining room. Ella's arm was hooked with mine, as I led her away from the dining room and passing the stairs to our rooms.

"Prince Harry where are we going?" She whispers, confused.

"The garden, princess, its just as beautiful in the evening compared during daylight." I lead her to the garden through the dark pathway,
I felt her hand squeeze my arm, probably scared of the darkness.

"You scared princess?" I smirked.

"I-I'm not scared." She whispered.

I laughed shaking my head leading her to where the hanging lights were.

I hear her gasp looking at all the lights. "This is a little hidden from the actual garden. It is still palace grounds, but I like the lights placed in the big tree.

"It's beautiful," Her eyes twinkled. "Do you have more secrets you would like to share Prince Harry?" She giggled.

"I have a couple secrets but I don't think I'll share them just yet." I smiled.

I took her hand and twirled her around before settling it on her lower back bringing her body against me, in a position to dance. She gasped, stunned from the sudden movement and smiled.

"Maybe we should begin your dance lesson tonight." I smirked.

"But we have no music." Ella tilted her head to the side. Adorable.