4

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, and a throbbing head. I got up quickly from bed then the room started to spin. I started groaning hearing Ana rushed by my side.

"Ella!?" She laid me down slowly and took a warm cloth and put it on my forehead. I looked at her confused on how I got in bed in the first place and why my head hurts so much.

"Judging by your look, It seems that you have forgotten what happened last night." She looked at me seriously.

Oh. My. God. What did my clumsy ass do this time.

"Well according to the guard that carried you to bed last night since you were too drunk to climb the stairs, you fell down the a few steps and sprained your ankle." She said rubbing my forehead with the wet cloth.

It took me a few moments to think about what she was saying. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I made a fool of myself in front of the royals. The King AND the Queen.

I got drunk.

My so called fiancé ditched me when I needed him, hence why I have a Sprained ankle.

I have a sprained ankle.

A guard carried me to bed.

"Oh My God Ana! I'm such a fool! Do you think I will get punished!? Oh No i'm never gonna see the light of day! Prince Harry is going to behead me! Wha-" I stopped when Ana clumped her hand on my mouth.

"Ella! Shhh you're fine don't worry. According to some of the maids that were there last night, you actually entertained the King and Queen. They won't punish you for something so innocent Ella. Just don't let it happen again, Especially in front of other people." She said chuckling.

"Ugh how embarrassing this is. I want you to behead me so that I won't face the prince or the royal couple." I groan covering my face with the very fluffy pillow, Listening to Ana laugh.

Then I started to think about the guard that saved me last night. I wonder where he is now. I need to thank him.

"Ana, by any chance, Do you know where the guard is? You know the one who saved me last night?" I asked in deep thought.

"Oh you mean Shawn!? Yeah he's most likely in the training room. Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to thank him for helping me. I would probably still be sleeping on the cold hard floor if he didn't come to my rescue." I sighed.

"Well I can take you there as soon as you finish getting changed and eating breakfast. I'll help you right now."

After a hard journey to the bathroom and taking a nice long warm bath, I dressed into this simple yet cute white dress.

She added these beautiful pearls around my neck and some ballerina flats for my feet. She styled my hair into an updo leaving strays on the side of my face, and added some lipgloss on my lips.