6

I thought she was a quiet girl, but I guess looks could be deceiving.

The maid walked back in, learning her name as Camille, and got back into the tangled sheets with me.
"Will you learn to love her, your majesty?" She mumbled. I feel her gaze on my face as I looked ahead, smoking a cigar.

"No," I replied shortly. "I honestly want to get rid of her. She doesn't belong here and I don't want to marry a commoner no matter what my grandfather said."

Camille just continued to look at me and spoke "Maybe we can get rid of her by breaking her innocent fragile heart."

I was about to disagree when I realized that maybe this is what I must do. Maybe I'll try to get her to fall in love with me, and then I'll break her heart into tiny little pieces, to the point where she will just leave.

"Maybe you're right, I'll see what I can do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Days later.

I fixed my attire and looked at myself in the mirror once more before heading to Ella's room.
I thought about what I was going to say and before I realized it my hand started knocking on her door.

"Come in" a soft voice spoke.

I opened the door to see Ella sitting on a chair with her ankle wrapped in a cloth still and in her hand was a pen where it looks like she is writing. Huh uncommon for a commoner to be writing.

"I was just coming in to check on you." Unusual of me but I'm trying to set the plan. She looks at me with a bit of a shocked face.

"I'm fine Prince Harry. I have just been stuck in my room all week." She quietly replied.

I slowly come in her room and sat by her bed. "What are you writing about?" Being the nosy person I am.

"I'm writing to my friend Zayn. I don't want him to be worried about me while I am here." She replied not looking at me while she was writing.

"You have a boyfriend at home commoner? I didn't expect that from you." I smirked at her.
She stopped writing and looked at me with sa stoic face.

"No your majesty, Zayn is just a friend. He is more like a big brother to me, not that you care." She turned back to continue writing while I just chuckled.

"Well commoner, since you have been stuck here all week, would you like to take a walk with me around the garden?" She stopped writing and folded her letter to put in an envelope and turned to me.

"Really?" She asked, her big brown eyes staring at me.

"Yes, get ready and I'll knock on your door to come get you." I said getting up and leaving her room.

About 10 minutes later I came back and knocked on Ella's door again and Ana opened it to reveal Ella wearing a simple but elegant dress with embroidered flowers on it that goes down to her knees while wearing a pair of flat shoes, with the cloth still wrapped around her foot.

I'm not going to lie to myself and say that she's unattractive because she is. She's simply beautiful and her skin looks so soft. I shake my head trying to get rid of my thoughts so I can stick to my plan.

 I shake my head trying to get rid of my thoughts so I can stick to my plan