3

It's been 2 Hours after I stopped crying. Now I'm just lying down on my big fluffy bed, wondering, 'why are there so many pillows if it's just me whose going to sleep here?' I huffed and closed my puffy eyes also thinking why I'm complaining.

I heard a knock on the door and let out a small 'come in' revealing Ana.

"Hi Ella, you need to get ready fo- what happened to your eyes?! Have you been crying?" She asked in a worried manner.

I just sniffled and nodded. "Yeah I just miss my family is all. Maybe  I'm just a little homesick." I smiled sadly at her. It's not really a lie, I do miss Zayn and Uncle Yaser.

"Oh, well don't worry, the royal family are very welcoming. You'll be fine. Now I've been excited all day to dress you up like a doll, so I'll go prepare your bath while you just prepare yourself."

I nodded and waited for Ana to finish preparing my bath. Once she said it was ready I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes while Ana was in what seems to be my closet. I stepped into the hot bath with bubbles and moaned at the blissful feeling. I dipped my whole head and came back up only to see Ana giggling at me.

"Feels nice Ella?" She asked still giggling. I just nodded and she asked for my hand. I gave it to her and saw her giving me a manicure. I just chuckled at her and shook my head. "I'll be giving you a manicure one day." I said looking at her with lazy eyes. She only shooked her head while laughing. "We'll see about that."

After my bath and manicure, and the worse part 'shaving,' Ana gave me a fluffy pink towel, before stepping outside. I found a silk robe and decided to put it on after I finished drying myself, and putting my undergarments. I then started to brush my teeth and waited for Ana to come in cause she informed me that she will be doing my hair and 'makeup'. I've never worn makeup before, but that is because I couldn't afford it.

Ana decided to put my hair up which was a few minutes. She then puts powder on my face, blush, and 'mascara' along with a rosy colored lipstick. She said to keep it simple since I really didn't need makeup, but I think my fiancé thinks otherwise. I mentally rolled my eyes and told myself that makeup won't even help but at least I will be less unattractive, even if it's just a little. After Ana was done, I opened my eyes and liked what I saw in the mirror, especially my hair. I thanked Ana and stood up to get dressed considering it's almost dinner time.

Ana helped me put on my dress

Ana helped me put on my dress. It was white with a touch of gold, and it's length was above my knees. Now I understood why she wanted me to shave. She then gave me a pair of white pumps that match my dress and I felt nervous for I don't know how to wear heels.

"Ana is there any ballerina flats? I don't know how to walk in heels." I pouted. Ana just chuckled before telling me to stand up and practice. We practiced for a little bit but then it was time to go down for dinner.

"Prince Harry will assist you down to the dining room, you'll be fine Ella. You look beautiful. I will be here when you come back. So enjoy." Ana smiled.