L.A

Ambers P.O.V
"Come on your taking forever" Selena yelled at me.
"I'm coming I'm coming"I said. I applied my Chapstick and ran out the door.
*********
"Ticket please" I handed the lady the ticket and got on the plane with my best friend. " I swear you took like a thousand years" she giggled. "Yeah sure you took about 5 hours for your hair" I giggled. "What do you wanna do when we get to L.A?" She looked at me.
"I don't know we perform at 7 tonight so after we get set up in the hotel we have a couple hours to do stuff"I replied. I got out my laptop and we watched a movie until we landed. Once we got to our hotel I grabbed the phone. "Hi umm can I have 2 chicken sandwichs and fries plus 2 large milkshakes with m&ms on the top please?" I asked the lady who was obviously room service. "Of course we will bring it up to room 204 in a minute." She said sweetly. "Omg Amber come here quick look at our bed" she yelled. I walked over to see this huge pretty bed with a nice bed spread. "It's so pretty." I said looking around the room" *ding dong* "I'll get it" I said. I opened the door to see a lady smiling with our food "here you go miss" she said. "Thank you ma'am" I said handing her the money. "Selena come here before I eat your food" I said smiling. She rushed in and sat down with me. I turned on the tv and it was talking how we were going to be performing tonight. I looked at the clock 6:27 "Oh no it's almost time it takes is a while to get there we have to hurry" I said getting up.

Justice P.O.V
I was sitting in this fancy restaurant with my girlfriend Madison." Hey babe it's almost time to go to the concert" I said. "Okay just let me get my purse." She said while I paid for the food. We got in my car and started to head down to the concert.

Heyyyy sorry took me a little while to update. I need a internet bestfriend? Comment if you want to be mine I doubt anyone does😂
Thank you all so much for reading my book I never thought I would have this many people.

Instagram- mrs_carradine_okay
Twitter- pandas_dontbite