Awkward.

Justice P.O.V
Amber forgot her phone on my porch so I pick up her phone and it Mack's a buzz noise. The screen lights up and i look at it. It was from someone named Emma.

Emma- hey guess what on twitter ur crush justice carradine said he was moving

"Wait Amber has a crush on me? Why would a beautiful girl like her like me?" I knocked on her front door an her mom answered. "Hi I'm the neighbor can I speak to Amber?" "Yes her room is upstairs." I walked upstairs and she said come in. I walked in

Sorry Im switching P.O.V alot & sorry for errors I'm typing on a iPhone.

Ambers P.O.V
Justice walked in. "Hey you forgot your phone on my porch" he said
"Oh thanks. Do you wanna watch a movie?" Yeah sure." I let him pick the movie out. He picked Annabelle. We were Laying on my bed & I turned my phone on. Oh No! Emma texted & said that justice tweeted that he wa moving and she talked about how I like him. GOD I hope he didn't see. I turned my phone off. We were watching the movie a justice put his arm around me.
Justice P.O.V
We were watching Annabelle & I put my arm around her. Gosh she's so beautiful. We were looking into each others eyes & her mom walked in. "Hey amber your friend Emma is here." That's the girl that texted amber. Just when her mom walked out Emma came in. Emma had blonde hair with green eyes. Yeah she was cute but not a beautiful as Amber. Amber brown hair & hazel eyes are amazing. " hey Amber. Omg is that justice Carradine the guy you like?" Emma said. "What what are you talking about?" Amber said her cheeks were turning red. Everything got awkward. I paused the movie. And took my arm off of amber bc she got up. Hey Enma can I talk to you in the hall for a min?" Amber said. They walked into the hall. & I could hear amber saying WTF why did you say that? Emma apologized& amber forgave her. Then they walked back in and amber sat right next to me. I think I'm starting to fall inlove with her.