Truth or dare

Justice P.O.V
We were still in Ambers room. "Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?"Emma said. We all agreed. Amber went first. "Emma is it true you like duban?" "Yeah." Okay justice truth or dare?" Emma said. "Dare" "I dare you to go in the closet with Amber for 5 minutes"she said. Me and amber went inside the closet and started to talk. " umm what do you wanna do? I asked "idk we could act like we are kissing" we started making kissing noises & Emma said I know y'all are faking. Do it or ill tell your mom that you were the one who took her 20 dollars last week" she said to Amber. She said fine. We were staring into eachothers eyes and then next thing we i knew are her soft lips brushed into mine. We both started kissing & I pinned her to the wall but not hard. We couldn't stop we got air like 2 times. Then we heard Emma phone timer go off We walked out. About 10 seconds late Amber mom walked in & said Emma's mom was here. It was 2:30 pm. So we went back to watching Annabelle.

Ambers P.O.V
Omg I can't believe that happend. The movie ended. " hey wanna go to the park?" I asked. " sure." We rode our pennyboards to the park. We say on the swing and talked for about 2 hours. We decided to go to his house. We were in his room & made a vine. Then he had a oovo call. It was a blonde girl her name was lovey James. That's a weird name I thought. I knew who she was though. I always seen on twitter how her and justice always oovvod & flirted. This is weird. I was sitting on justice bed while he was talking to her. Hey what are you doing? Lovey said. Hanging out with my new bae" he said. " who's that?" She asked. " her name is Amber" he said. Wait I'm justices bae? I thought in my head. Well that makes me feel better bc for some reason I got jealous that he was on the phone with her. He said bye to her. Then he just kept staring at me. What? I asked. "Sorry it's just your beautiful". Omg did he just say that?

Justice P.O.V
I was looking at her. She's so beautiful. I know if haven't known her that long but I think I'm inlove with amber. Next thing i knew we both leaned in. I was kissing her alot it ended up turning into a make out session. I layed he down & kept kissing her yes I know we are only 14 but I couldn't stop. We heard someone knocking on my door we hurried up and act like nothing was happening. " hey Hun your parents are going to go to their new job & wot be back until a week so you are gonna be staying with us."my mom said. We both said okay. My mom walked out. "So..." She said. Sorry about kissin you I said. "No I'm sorry" she said.