Christmas

Ambers P.O.V
I woke up next to justice his lips to mine. Okay this is weird like fr. I pulled away. As soon as I did his eyes met mine. He has amazing eyes. "Hey good morning beautiful"he said. "Good morning" we got up & I went to my house to open my gifts & to take a shower. Justice did the same.
**********
I got out of the shower & put some clothes on. I walked down stairs to see my parents waiting on me. I opened my gifts. I got a iPhone5c,a laptop,7pairs of jeans,9 shirts. I thanked my parents & went up to my room. I got a text from my friend Nakayla.
Nakayla- Hey wyd? I got elanas necklace from the vampire diaries. What did you get?(:

Me-Lucky me & Emma are gonna be drooling when we see it lol. I got a laptop,iPhone,clothes. & nun wby.?

Nakayla-Lol I bet yall will especially emma she's gonna go on eBay & stuff looking for it😂 & nun just hanging out with Emma.

Me- Oh that's cool & tell her I said merry Christmas. & gtg bye

Nakayla- Okay I will & byee(;

**********
Justice P.O.V
I opened my presents I got clothes,laptop & $50. I hung out with my family for about a hour & went upstairs to my room. I'm grabbed the box that had Ambers part of the necklace that I'm gonna give her today. It's really cute it say "he who holds the key can unlock my heart" p.s it's the one above. I walked outside to her door. I knocked & her mom answered.
"Hello Justice come in." I walked in & her mom asked. "What's that box?" I showed her the necklace that I'm gonna give Amber. " awe it's beautiful she will love it" I walked to Ambers room & knocked. "Come in" I walked in & she raised up from her bed. "hey Justice"
"Hello beautiful" I said walking towards her. "I have a present for you" I said. "Awe really?" I pulled out the box & she opened it. "I love it" she said hugging me. "I thought you would"
"Where's your half?" I held mine up that was on my neck. She smiled & we sat on her bed. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.
"Wanna go to the movies?"
"Yeah sure.
"K I'll ask my parents to take us" she replied. We walked to the living room & she asked her dad. " yeah sure"he said. We walked to her car. We sat in the back. "Hey where did you get the necklace it's pretty?" Her dad asked.
"Oh it's from Justice I love it"
"Oh are yall dating?"
" yeah we have since the beginning of summer" she said.
"Oh okay. I'm okay with that as long as he treats you right & won't break your heart"
"I promise sir I won't" I said.
"Okay well let's get going then." He started the car & started to drive.
*********
We pulled up to the movie theater.
"Call me when you want me to pick yall up" he said. "Okay dad"Amber said. Amber & I walked inside. "Hmm what movie do you wanna see?"I asked. "Uhh idk how about eye candy"
"Okay sounds good" We got popcorn, dr.pepper,skittles & our tickets. We sat at the very top. There wasn't a lot of people about 15. The movie started & we turned off our phones. I put my arm around her I wasn't trying to be cheesy that's like the move every guy does. Except I didn't yawn I just did it.
********
The movie ended & she called her dad. He showed up about 10 minutes later. I was gonna stay the night with Amber tonight so I didn't go home. We went to her room & layer down on her bed. I was really tired idk why but I was. Ig she was tired to Bc she started falling asleep. I kissed her & put the covers over us. She cuddled up to me & I grabbed her hand and interwinded out hands. She fell sleep as soon as I did. I turned off my phone & went to sleep.

OKAY I HAVE BIG NEWS SO THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET SAD AFTER NEW YEARS EVE I CANT TELL WHY BUT THIS STORY IS GONNA BE LONG. SORRY FOR ALL OF THE MISPELLED WORDS ITS BC IM ON MY PHONE & IM REALLY TIRED IT LIKE 1 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING LOL I WENT TO SLEEP LATE LAST NIGHT LOL ANYWAYS THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS. IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR JUST WANNA TALK YOU CAN ALWAYS TEXT ME I WILL TEXT BACK ANY OF MY SOCIAL ACCOUNTS NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE ALOT SORRY IF I DO BUT ANYWAYS 👇
Twitter- pandas_dontbite
Instagram-cassiem69
KIK-cassiem69
YOU CAN TEXT ME WHENEVER I WILL ALWAYS TEXT BACK
ANYWAYS STAY RAD ILY ALL💕
P.S I'm gonna try to make my chapters longer