Weekend with him

AmbersP.O.V
I woke up & me and Emma got ready. We started walking to school. "What are you doing this weekend?"I asked. " I have to go camping with my family. Ugh it gonna be boring." She said. "Oh well call me" "ok" we got to school & walked to Justice and Devin. "Hey beautiful" justice said. "Hello handsome" I replied. Devin & Emma were talking but they were on the other side so I didn't know what they were talking about. *ring ring* great the bell another day of boringness and it's basically social suscide. Me & Justice walked in to 1 period. "Class get out your homework" mrs.watlington said. "Justice did you do your homework?" I asked." Yeah"he said. I grabbed it and started copying his answers. Then the teacher started going around making sure everyone had their homework. "Amber go put number 1 on the board."she said. "Shit" I mumbled. I grabbed my paper walked o the board. I wrote down number 1. I wrote it down and then she started looking at me weirdly. Oh shit uh I earased it and rewrote it. Justice was giving me the answers 😂 I was reading his lips. "Thank you" she said. I walked back to my seat and sat down. "Thanks justice"I said. " np" he said & smiled. We went through some of our classes and then it was time to go to music. Music is my favorite. Me and justice went to sit down. "Today we aren't going to play the piano. We are going to watch a movie instead. Me and justice sat down & he grabbed my hand. He always grabbed my hand & I always get butterflies in my stomach. Breanna kept glaring at us but I don't care. Music ended and we went to lunch. We ate lunch with Emma &Devin like usual. Amfter lunch it was free time and then the bell rung. It's the weekend so no hokework. Thank god. Me and justice started walking home. We went to his house. He grabbed chips and we went up to his room. I picked out a movie & we layed down. "I love you" he said. " I love you too." He grabbed me closer to him and started to kiss me. I kissed back & he deepened the kiss. "Your amazing" he said. "Your amazing & I love you too much" I said. He started smiling and grabbed me by my waiste. "I never want to let go of you" he said. "That's okay with me" I said smiling. He started laughing. We stayed kissing deepening the kiss every second. Until his older brother opened his door. "Wow uh wow" he said &walked out. Justice laughed and walked out to his doorway. "What do you want?"he asked his older brother. "I was gonna tell you hi before I go" he said. "Oh bye see ya later"he said smiling. Justice came back in and plopped down next to me. The movie ended and he said. "Let's watch another movie." I smiled and picked out another movie. I put it in it was the notebook. We layed on his bed and watched it. After it ended he pulled me into a hug. "What was that for?" I asked. " just never want to loose you"he said. "Me either I love you." I said. He pulled me on the ground and started tickling my sides. No one knew that that's where I'm most ticklish at. "Stop stop I can't breath."I laughed out. He started smiling and kept tickling me until I pinned him down and now I was on top of him. "How does it feel being on the bottom?" I asked. "Eh not bad" he said grinning. I started to get up but then he pulled me back down. "What ya want carradine?" I asked smiling. "Oh just 1 thing." He said smiling. Before I could ask what he pulled me into a kiss. He started deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me" he said. Right before I could say anything Devin walked in. "Oh sorry" he said. Me and Justice stopped kissing. " I was gonna ask if y'all want to go do something."he said. We agreed & devin said " do y'all want to go to the ice cream place?"he asked. " yeah sure" we said. The ice cream place was right across the street from us so we walked. We ordered ice cream. I ordered vanilla with Carmel justice ordered the same thing. Devin ordered chocolate with chocolate syrup. We sat down & started to eat ice cream. We talked for a while. It started to get late so we walked home. Justice gave me a hug & a kiss. I walked to my room and plopped on my bed. I started to call Emma. She answered "hello" she said. "Hey how is camping?" I asked. "It's okay I'm just laying in my tent." She said. "Oh okay well I gtg goodnight" I said "oh okay goodnight" she said. I ate dinner and went to sleep. *****
I woke up & took a shower. I put on some high waste pants and a shirt that said I'm a good girl wih bad habits. I put my hair down an walked back to my room. I got a text from justice
Justice- Goodmorning wanna come over?

Amber- Of course(:
I walked outside and justice was standing there gosh he looked so hot. It still just shocks me that I'm dating him like he could of chose any girl but he chose me its kinda weird. We hung out all day until it started to get late. We walked out side and he pulled me into a hug he started kissing me. I kissed back it lasted for about 1 minute. I started walking into my house then he called out " I love you"
"I love you too" I said and walked into my house. My mom was in the kitchen cooking. She already found out that me &justice were dating bc of justice mom. They were friends ik it was weird right? Maybe not but still idk. I ate dinner and went to sleep. ******
I woke up and put some clothes on. Today I was gonna watch Netflix &hang out with justice like usual. Emma got back about an hour ago but she was hanging out with devin. Justice came over and we went to my room. I pulled out my laptop and we were trying to pick out a movie. We decided to watch Carrie. We watched movies all day. It was about 6pm. &we fell asleep. I woke up to justice arms around me. I guess we have been asleep for a while it was 9pm. Justice woke up when I started to move. "What time is it?" He asked. "9" I said. "Oh I guess I should go home" he said. He put his hands around me and kissed me for about 5 mins. Gosh his lips taste so good. Okay tht might of sounded more creepy than it did in my head 😂 I started laughing."What?"he asked. "Nun" I said smiling. "Come on tell me." He said. "Fine. I was just thinking in my head & well uh ur lips taste good" I said awkwardly. "Omfg hahaha😂 my lips taste good huh? What do you wanna do with my lips eat them?" He said laughing. I think I was blushing a little. "We'll you said to tell you what I was laughing about."I said. " ik but hey your lips taste good too" he said laughing. We were literally laughing to hard that my mom came in "what's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing" we said laughing. I walked with justice until we got on my porch. My mom was in her room so she couldn't see us. "Goodnight I love you"he said. " goodnight love you too" I said. He pulled me close and kissed me. He walked to his house & I walked back to my room. I guess I had an okay weekend.

Okay this wasn't the best chapter but ill be updating alot bc of Christmas break.