Valentines day

Justice P.O.V
I woke up took a shower. I texted Amber. Amber💕 hey do you wanna hang out today? She texted back yup be over in 5. I put on clothes and my vans. She knocked on the door and I answers. " hey beautiful. Do you wanna have a movie day?" "Sure sounds great" we walked into the kitchen and made a bunch if snow come and put them into one boul. She grabbed 2 spoon & we went into my room. We decided to watch The fault in our stars. We cuddled up in my bed and ate snow cones. I got a text from my friend Devon. Devon- hey can I come over. I showed her & she said yeah sure can I invite Emma? " yeah" I said. We sat on my bed & about 10 minutes they both showed up.

Devon's P.O.V
I walked into Justices house and there was this pretty girl with him. They were on his bed cuddling with his arm around her. "Hey justice" " Hey this is my neighbor Amber." "Are y'all dating?" I asked he gave me a death glare so I shutted up. Just then a beautiful girl walked in. She had blonde hair. She started talking to Amber. I think they are like best friends.
Emma P.O.V
I walked in justice room. And I seem the most hottest guy ever. His name is Devon. We kept staring at each other.

Ambers P.O.V
We were all about to watch a movie when I felt a Hand touch my shoulder. " hey amber can we talk alone for second?" Justice asked. " yeah" we walked into the guest room. We sat down on the bed. We looked at eachother. Then he said you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met I love you will ou be my girlfriend? I looked at him. "Yes I love you carradine" We started to lean in and then we started to kiss. He got on top of me and we started to make out. God he smelled so good. It started to get intense. Like really intense. Gosh we couldn't stop. He put his arms around my waist. "I love you" he said. " I love you too" just then Emma and Devon walked in. " zaymm get some justice"Devon said we started laughing we all went back to justices room. His mom walked in and said "hey Hun it's just gonna be y'all at the house tonight I gotta go baby sit you cousin for the night. "Oh okay. Can Devon,Amber,and Emma stay the night?" He asked. " sure out behave" we said yes mam. Devon and Emma called their parents and asked they both agreed.

Okay I'm gonna make another chapter Tomorrow bc my iPod is about to die & I promise tomorrow's chapter will be good. Goodnight if anyone is reading this. Also sorry about spelling errors