Christmas eve

Ambers P.O.V
I woke up & took a quick shower. I brushed my hair and teeth & put clothes on. I went to the kitchen. Justice & my mom were making chocolate chip cookies. " oh your up"she said. " yeah what r yall doing?" I asked. "Making cookies" She said. Me & Justice went outside & walked up & down the street.
Justice P.O.V
Ambers mom invited me over this morning & to talk. I took a shower put on some close & walked over. I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hey Justice come in." She said. I didn't know why she invited me over & I was kinda nervous. We walked into the kitchen. " so you and Amber r dating?"
" yes" I said. " you better not break her heart" she said. " I promise I won't" I said. "Okay" she said. Then Amber came in.
*******
Me & Amber went to my house. Tomorrow I'm gonna give her a neck less that says my name & I have the other half with her name. " wanna play a game?" I asked. " sure" she said. " umm what game" I asked. " I'll show you" she said. Her lips crashed into mine & I kissed back. She pulled away after a couple seconds but I pulled her back down. I pinned her on my bed & kissed her rapping my arms around her. My started to get up but she pulled me back down on the bed. She kissed me & then we heard a knock. She got startled & tell on my floor & I fell on top of her. My mom walked in. Her eyes opened wide. I guess it did look a bit wrong okay a lot wrong. " what have you 2 been up to?" She asked laughing. " it's not what it looks we aren't trying anything we were just" i said getting cut off by my mom. "It looks like yall got startled by my knock & fell off the bed. What did you think I meant? What's going on up in your head Justice?" She said smiling. I could feel my cheeks turning hot. " well you 2 have fun" she said shutting my door. I was still on top of Amber. I got up & helped her up.
Ambers P.O.V
That was awkward. Im staying the night with Justice. We ate dinner & went back to his room. It started getting dark. " what do u wanna do?" I asked. " we can have a glow in the dark party." Meh had a lot of glow in the dark sticks. We put on music & danced around his room with the lights off. We moved the sticks all around. After that we got into justices bed and watched a movie.after that Justice turned off the lights & put the blankets over us. He intertwined our hand together & wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me. " I love you" he said. " I love you too." He kept whispering jokes to me making me giggle. We kissed & ig we fell asleep kissing.
Justice older bros P.O.V
I walked into justices room to see him hugging his gf & thief lips were pressed together. I walked into the kitchen. " mom you gotta see this it's the weirdest way to fall asleep" I said laughing. My mom went up there & took a picture and posted it on Instagram her captain was " they fell asleep weirdly #weirdlove" we walked out & let them sleep.

OKAY I WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE A CHAPTER YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY WITH HOMEWORK THIS CHAPTER WASNT THE BEST BUT ILL TRY TO UPDAT TOMRROW OR THURSDAY
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
INSTAGRAM-CASSIEM69
TWITTER-PANDAS_DONTBITE
ILY ALL THANKS FOR READING THIS ITS NOT CLOSE TO BEING OVER YET. SORRY I WOULD UPDATE BUT I HAVE SCHOOL & STUFF