𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

“Name?”

“Kim- I mean Jeon Jungkook”

“Register form?”

Jungkook hands the lady behind the desk his register form. She puts on her glasses and takes a look at the form. She then types something on her computer.

“Room 45. You have one roommate. Welcome to Gwangju University, ” says the lady and hands Jungkook a key.

“Thank you,” says Jungkook and bows.

He picks up his bags and makes his way to the dorms.

Jungkook was so busy looking at the door’s numbers that he accidentally bumps into someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t see you,” says Jungkook and bows.

“It’s fine. Just watch where you are going next time,” spats the other male.

He then eyes Jungkook from top to bottom and raises his eyebrows.

“Aren’t you a little too young to be here?”

Jungkook frowns at the strange question.

“I’m eighteen and now excuse me,” says Jungkook and slips pass the male.

Jungkook finally finds his room at the end of the hallway and goes inside. He places his bags down on the floor, next to the three other bags. Those most likely belongs to his roommate.

Jungkook gulps as an anxious feeling crawl down his spine. He doesn’t really understand why he is so nervous all the sudden. He knew there was a good chance that he would end up with a roommate.

“Umm Hello?”

After getting no response, Jungkook moves away from the door.

“Hello? Is there anyone here? I-”

He freezes op the spot when he sees the man sleeping on the couch.

No lie, the male’s mint hair looks awesome. Also, he has a great style. From the leather jacket and black skinny jeans to all those ear piercings. So cool.

Jungkook steps closer to the male and sees his features are noticeably softer and cat-like. He has pale skin - as pale as a ghost. He also has a cute button nose and thin lips which give off a cuter aesthetic.

Jungkook lightly taps his shoulder. The male opens his eyes and takes of his headphones.

“What do you want?” he asks clearly very upset that someone dare to interrupt his precious sleep.

“Um hi I’m your roommate,” says Jungkook and gives a little smile.

“Nice to meet you. The name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi.”

“N-nice to meet you too. I’m Jungkook”

Yoongi nods and gets up from the couch.

“Let’s start unpacking. The room on the left is mine.”

Jungkook gives him a nod and for the rest of the evening they settle in their new home.

“Here you go kid,” says Yoongi and places the pizza box on the table.

“Thanks,” says Jungkook and takes a slice out of the box.

“Btw how old are you,” asks Yoongi and takes a slice of pizza.

“I am 18 and you?”

“I’m 20 and since I'm older you can call me Hyung, if you want to.”

“D-does that mean we are friends?”

There is an awkward silence between the two for a minute until Yoongi breaks it.

“Yes,” says Yoongi and extends his hand for a handshake.

Jungkook shakes his hand.

“Okay, Hyung.”