𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18

"I don't believe you!"

"It's true, I am 28."

Taehyung laughs when Jungkook's jaw drops.

"You look 21!"

"Thank you, I'm taking that as a compliment. You know if I had to guess your age, I would not guess 24."

"But If you didn't know my age and you had to guess. What would it be?" Jungkook asks out of curiosity.

Taehyung hums and puts his fingers under his chin while studying Jungkook's features.

"I would say...18."

Jungkook stops smiling and frowns at his answer.

"Why does everyone think I'm so very young?"

Taehyung smiles to himself before answering his question.

"Well maybe because you have a youthful charm. You seem to age backwards, because it doesn't matter that you're getting older, you remain young and fresh."

Jungkook breaks eye contact and blushes.

"Thank you Taehyung-"

Jungkook gets interrupted by the door opening.

"Oh- I'm sorry for disturbing you two," says the blond male and was about to leave but stops in his tracks when Jungkook speaks.

"Wait Jimin- I want to talk to you."

Jimin closes the door and walks over to the two.

"I should give you two some space," says Taehyung and stands up.

"No wait Tae, please stay," says Jungkook after seeing Jimin panic at the thought of them being alone in an office again.

Taehyung turns around and goes to sit down on the recliner, making Jimin visually more at ease.

"I wanted to apologize even though my actions were inexcusable. I also want you to know I have no problem with you being gay or you and Yoongi dating. It's clear to see that you are kind-hearted and compassionate. I couldn't imagine a better lover for my Hyung."

Jimin thinks for a second before speaking.

"I accept your apology. Oh and I'm not gay...I'm bisexual."

Jungkook's eyes widen. "I am sorry for just assuming."

"It's alright. So, everything is clear."

"Yes," says Jungkook and the two shake hands.

After Jimin left the room, Jungkook takes a seat next to Taehyung.

"I'm proud of you," Taehyung says making Jungkook blush.

Silence grew in the room as the two stares into each other's eyes. Jungkook can feel his heart beating so loud that he is scared Taehyung might hear it.

Taehyung's eyes lands on his lips, which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

They both move closer to each other, feeling that the space between them is redundant.

Jungkook licks his lips, trying to fight the unexplainable desire for the man in front of him.

The two couldn't hold back the craving. The want. The need for each other.

They lean closer and-

"HELLOOO GUESS WHO IS HERE, IT IS YOUR HOPEEE!"

The two jerk back and turn their heads towards the door.

A red-haired male step into the room with a huge, bright, heart-shaped smile.

Jungkook take notice of the stranger's lanky, small but tall figure. His long face with very strong jawline and high cheekbones. His slightly pointed ears and pixie nose. It makes him look quite mischievous.

"JHOOOOPEE!" shouts Taehyung surprising Jungkook. He has never heard him raise his voice.

Jungkook watches as Taehyung runs to the male and hugs him, almost lifting his feet of the ground.

"TAETAE, I MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU MORE!"

Jungkook smile drop when the red-haired male start placing kisses all over Taehyung's face.

They seem very close.

Jungkook clears his throat trying to get their attention, but they are too busy talking.

Being ignored by Taehyung felt like a scorching knife piercing through his heart. Jungkook just wants to scream and rip them apart, but instead he left the room.