𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 16

After Jungkook’s eyes opens he immediately throws the blanket of the bed. He sat upright and wipes the sweat off his forehead. He then tries standing up but falls back down on the bed. He blinks a few times trying to negate his blurred vision.

Jungkook reaches for the glass of water hoping it would ease up his headache, but the glass slips out of his hand and shatters into a million pieces on the floor.

Jungkook groans and rolls over to the other side of the bed and makes his way to the bathroom. He lets go of the wall and holds onto the sink. He waits for a bit, but nothing comes out despite his nervousness. Jungkook opens the tap and takes a big gulp of water.

While trying to walk to his bed, a sudden dizziness hit Jungkook. He falls next to bed and become unconscious, but only for a few seconds. He uses the little bit of energy he has left, to grab his phone from the nightstand. With a trembling hand, he unplugs the charger and puts his phone on.

“C-come on…where it is?” he says while scrolling through his contacts.

He finally finds the contact he was looking for and clicks on it. The phone rings for a while, but no one picks up.

“P-please pick up…I need you,” whispers Jungkook.

He rings the number again and this time the person on the other side picks up.

“What do you want? It’s five in the morning and-”

“Hyung…I don’t feel so good…C-can you make me a snack?”

“Jungkook, what’s wrong- I’m coming over. Hyung will be there in 15 minutes.”

Jungkook whispers a thank you and lays inert besides the bed.

Hearing the footsteps, Jungkook slowly opens his eyes. The door swings open, and a very worried Yoongi came running towards Jungkook.

“You look so pale- How do you feel?” asks Yoongi and places his hand on Jungkook’s forehead.

“Dizzy…and my head h-hurts.”

“Hm…at least you don't seem to have a fever. I think your blood sugar is a little too low,” says Yoongi and lifts Jungkook up.

Yoongi sits him down on the bed and puts a pillow behind his back. He then runs to the kitchen and comes back with a plate fill of apple slices.

“Here eat this.”

Jungkook takes the plate and slowly start eats, finding it very difficult to swallow.

Yoongi’s eyes widen when he spots the broken glass. He gets a broom and carefully cleans the glass, making sure that every little shard is gone.

He then goes out of the room again and comes back with a glass of coke. He puts the now empty plate aside and gives Jungkook the coke.

“Drink it, you will feel much better.”

Jungkook nods and drinks the coke. Yoongi then puts the glass on the nightstand.

“What happened? Does it hurt somewhere?” ask Yoongi in a panicked voice when the tears roll down Jungkook’s cheeks.

“You still care about me even after what I said,” whispers Jungkook making Yoongi hum.

“I’m s-sorry about what I said...I wish I could take it back. I didn’t mean any of it.”

Yoongi sits down on the bed, next to Jungkook.

“I appreciate your apology and I forgive you.”

“I don’t deserve your forgiveness,” says Jungkook as more tears start streaming down his face.

“Hey, don’t say that. You deserve my forgiveness.”

Yoongi wipes Jungkook’s tears and helps him lay down on his back.

“You should get some rest.”

Jungkook nods and closes his eyes. Yoongi caress Jungkook’s forehead until he falls asleep.