𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 26

“Hyung, how do I look?”

“You look great, let me just help you with one thing.”

Jimin step closer and fixes Taehyung’s bow tie.

“So, are you ready?”

“Of course, I’m ready to marry the love of my life.” says Taehyung and smiles.

The two friends turn to the door when they heard it open.

“It’s time, babe let’s go.” Yoongi says and Jimin waves Tae goodbye as the two disappears out the door.

Taehyung quickly grabs his bouquet before exiting the room.

Infront of the door, Taehyung’s smile drops. He really wishes his parents were here. That they could join this celebration of him finding his soulmate.

Taehyung turns his head to the side when he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

“May I have the honor of walking you down the aisle?” ask Jin and extends his arm towards Taehyung.

The smile returns on Taehyung’s face as he locks arms with Jin.

Music starts playing making Taehyung’s heartbeat increase. The door swing open, and all the people stand up.

The two make their way down the aisle and Taehyung hands his bouquet to his Hyung. Jimin gives his friend a smile.

Everyone’s attention gets drawn to the door when another two figures appear. Namjoon walks his son down the aisle with a proud smile.

Taehyung eyes fills with tears when his soon to be husband stands in front of him. Jungkook truly is the most beautiful man that he has ever seen.

The way his raven hair has a wavy texture making a few curls rest on his forehead. His big doe eyes that seem to hold the entire galaxy in it. His lips that are shining as they have been coated with a transparent lip gloss.

The white linen fabric, cut to precision, bold across the shoulders, gentle lines around the waist, the perfect length. It looks like the suit was made for Jungkook and Jungkook only.

Jungkook hands his bouquet to Yoongi and then held Taehyung's hands.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Today we are here to…”

The two barely even heard a word the priest said as they were too busy getting lost in each other's eyes.

They finally snap out of their trance when Jhope gave them the rings.

After exchanging the rings, they hold hands again.

“I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Kim Jungkook, to be my lawful husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.”

“And I, Kim Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my lawful husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.”

The two smile at each other knowing that the best part is about to come.

“With the power vested in me I now pronounce you husbands. You may kiss the groom.”

They connect their lips and share a sweet kiss making everyone stand up and cheer for the now married couple.

The rest of the event was simple and pure. Their wedding was a celebration of love - love for each other and of all those who came to share it with them. It was a day of reaffirming their bonds.

It is now the last dance and the couples, friends, and family slow dance on the floor as calm music plays in the background.

Jungkook glances over Taehyung’s shoulder at his parents.

His mother’s hands placed on his father’s neck. His father hold onto his mother’s waist as the two gently move over the floor. They look so at peace, like not a single thing could bother them right now.

Jungkook doesn’t know what he did to deserve them. They welcomed him with open arms after he caused them so much pain. Jungkook knows they will always be on his side and will be there for him no matter what.

Someone else catches Jungkook’s eyes. Just by looking at his bright smile you know how much love he holds inside. Jhope dancing with his wife. The man who unknowingly helped Jungkook so much. Maybe if he never got jealous over Jhope and Taehyung, he would have never opened up the about his feelings.

Jungkook’s eyes land on another couple that are beautifully dancing. Yoongi’s hand on his boyfriend’s back, Jimin's left arm rests on top of Yoongi's right arm, and Jimin other hand rests gently on Yoongi’s shoulder.

Jungkook is so lucky to have them in his life. Despite all his mistakes they forgave him. And every time Jungkook was lost they were there to help guide him on the right path again. Forever they will protect him. Truly the best Hyungs ever.

Jungkook moves his eyes back to the man in front of him. His husband. The one who helped open his eyes to realize the truth. Maybe it was because of his patience, his wise words or just simply his presence in Jungkook’s life. He stood by Jungkook’s side as Jungkook learned to forgive himself and love himself more.

They connect their lips and Jungkook closes his eyes. Because he learned that if you close your eyes and feel… then love has no gender.