||12||

I went back to the practice room and when I opened the door, my mouth fell open in shock

Everyone was circled around Min Yoongi and when I took a closer look, my eyes blazed red with anger.

He was covered in bruises and the one who was currently beating him was none other that Kim Namjoon.

----------------------------------------------

"YAH!!" I shouted. Every person in the room turned around to look at me. I was fuming, my eyes blood red, glaring at everyone in the room, not realising everyone staring at my eyes. Anger flooded through my veins, clouding my mind for a second. I closed my eyes and cursed at the manias for doing this to my friends.

I wanted to yell at the instructor for not doing his job properly but I can't blame him for something he didn't even know was happening.

Yoongi groaned in pain and whimpered, closing his eyes, shuffling away when they were distracted. Then I noticed the bruises on various people, on their faces, arms, and wherever there was open skin. I smiled a little, feeling proud.

He fought back.

Then I shook my head,

This is not the time to think like that Minji-ah. Get a grip.

Not gonna lie, humans are vicious.

The moment I walked into the room, everyone pounced on me like a pack of hyenas. For the second time in the last 15 minutes.

I widened my eyes in realisation.

These are humans under the influence of the manias..

I can't hurt them! Some of them are even my friends!

I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, a girl with her newly done nails lunged at me and scratched my face, leaving a deep gash in my cheek.

I yelped in pain as I pushed her off me, unconsciously using my super strength which resulted in her flying back towards the wall, hitting it and fall down with a sickening crunch, landing barely a few metres away from Yoongi. Something told me that it wasn't just her nails that got ruined.

I felt something warm going down my cheek and I already knew that it was blood.

I grit my teeth in anger and decide that I had to paralyse all of them to get rid of the essence the mania had put inside them. I sighed and then zoomed across the room using my super speed, touching each of them at a particular spot-- exactly in the middle of the forehead.