Ch.4:Revenge

Alexis' POV

I wake up feeling more confident than ever before and so I decide to do a fishtail braid and wear some wedges.
We go bike to Shin Hwa and go open our lockers. Jan Di and I see a red card with a skull and an F4 sign in our lockers.

Everyone rushes over when a girl says, Jan Di and Alexis got a red card. Me and Jan Di are confused so we just throw it away.

When we go to class, out seats are missing and some people wrote mean things on the chalk board. As we were leaving people ganged up on us and threw flour and eggs. Jan Di ran away leaving me behind. I felt bad for her. Then a guy yelled,"Hey all we need is some oil and we can fry her." That's when I punched him hard and everyone backed off. I went to go find Jan Di. Another guy was videotaping it F4 and when they saw me punch him they got a little scared of me. Min Ji was with the crowd but she cowardly went away. I was mad at her for that.

I found Jan Di in the place she always lets out her feelings and said,"Come on let's go get us cleaned up." We went to class to rest a bit and found a little lamb. A sorry from Min Ji saying sorry.
We then go to a shop because we don't want Appa finding out what happened.

Woo Bin's POV

A waiter gives our food and gives a kiss on the cheek to Yi Jung. "YO YO YO MAN WHATS UP", I say in my American accent. I say,"They only let one reservation per week, I mean even I'm still waiting." Yi Jung then tells the story on how he won the chefs heart.
Amazing. Jun Pyo then gets a call
about Jan Dis punishment and says to do it correctly.

Alexis' POV

I see Jan Di eating a bowl of rice and shrimp and getting scolded for eating. So she locks herself in our room and eats.

The next day Jan Di and I go to our locker rooms and change. That's when I hear Jan Di scream so I rush out (With clothes on) and do my tae kwon do I learned before coming to Korea. I knocked out two guys but there two more that held us down. Then Ji Hoo came and scared them off. After he put a towel around Jan Di and I comforted her. "Thank you", Jan Di said. He replied back,"I didn't do it for you I just don't like this kind of stuff", and with that he left.

When we got home Kang San said that in our school someone was pregnant. We were shocked. The next day we went to class and saw mean stuff written on the boards. That's when we found out it was Jan Di who was accused pregnant. I tried my best to erase the stuff they wrote.

We then decided to go to Jun Pyo and confront him. She went to him and said she lost her patience. Then me and Jan Di did the special spin kick on him and then put dirty rags on his face. The others were impressed. Then we left.

Woo Bin's POV

At our man cave Jun Pyo has came up with the conclusion that Jan Di likes him. 'Jun Pyo has gone mad', I thought.
Then I told Yi Jung that I thought Alexis was cute. Of course he agreed but when he did that I kinda got jealous. Wait nah or am I?

Alexis' POV

The next day Jan Di told me how she was kidnapped by Jun Pyo,got a makeover and found out Jun Pyo
wants her to like him. Man they're both crazy but maybe that's why they met.