Ch.13:After Shocks

Hey everybody! I wanted to thank you all for 100 votes. It's a huge improvement for me! Also had a quick question.

1.I might add a new male character so who should it be?

Comment please and let's get back to the story!

Alexis' POV

It has been four years since I left.......four years since I left Korea and now I'm coming back.

I haven't been able to video chat with Woo Bin because he was taking over his dad's company. I heard Jun Pyo proposed to Jan Di. Ji Hoo is still the lone wolf. And Ga Eul and Yi Jung are dating. I really can't wait to see them!

I'm at the airport right now. I go into the terminal,get everything checked,and walk to the pick up area. I see two familiar heads and immediately scream. "Ahhhhhhh!" I squeal,drop my bags,and run over to my two best friends.

Jan Di and Ga Eul.

We hug each other,jumping up and down while sqealing. People were giving us looks so we stopped.

I noticed that Jan Di had gotten prettier and had longer hair. Ga Eul stayed the same but had waiver hair.

"So how are you doing?" I ask.

"That's what we should be asking you",Ga Eul replies.

I chuckle,"Caja (let's go)."

Jan Di's POV

I'm such a bad friend. Alexis came back and I still haven't told her. Ahhh this guilt is driving me insane! The taxi is getting closer and closer to F4's man cave.

(A/N:BTW F4 still has that man cave for hangouts and well guy stuff)

Aish,ottoke!

Ga Eul's POV

Jan Di looks nervous and her hands keep sweating. I pat her shoulder to insure that everything was going to be okay.

I really hope Alexis can get through this.
We're already here.

Alexis' POV

Jan Di,Ga Eul,and I walk into F4's man cave. I just can't believe they still have it.

The first thing I see is Jun Pyo,Ji Hoo and Yi Jung holding a bouquet of flowers. My face immediately brightens. I hug them,"I missed you so much." They are literally like brothers to me.

But where's Woo Bin?

Curiosity got the best of me and I walked deeper into the hangout. What I witnessed was the most horrible thing in this world!

Woo Bin is.........GAY!!!!

(A/N:Haha,just kiddingXD)

Woo Bin was kissing another woman.
Worst of all it was......

End Of Chapter

Left you a cliffhanger! Also what do you think of Woo Bin? He changed huh? Oh well.

DON'T FORGET TO...........

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

FOLLOW ME

AND ENJOY!!!!!

                                       -Leila AKA Alisha