Ch.3: F4 sucks!

Alexis' POV

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the day. This time instead of combat boots I wear some cute flats.
I go to Jan Di and she is wearing my boots. "Hope you don't mind. They're really pretty." "No problem. You can keep them if you like", I reply. She smiles.

We go outside and bike all the way to Shin Hwa. Since we came early Jan Di wanted to go to one of the abandoned places of the school to let her feelings out.

So she goes outside and talks about how F4 sucks. She rants and rants until she hears a lid yawn and turns around. 'Oh no it's the F4 member Yoon Ji Hoo', I thought. "D-did you hear about all the stuff I said", she asks. "Oh all that I won't ever call you sunbae Goo Joong Pyo. Yeah I heard that. Oh and it's Goo Jun Pyo not Goo Joong Pyo. If your gonna hate someone you should at least know their name", and when he says that he leaves.

At lunch me and Jan Di eat together. Then Miranda,Sunny,and Ginger come.
"Oh my god. Terrible! Hey you why are you eating this stinky food while the good stuffs over there." Jan Di replies,"In my home it's a nuisance to spend over fifty dollars for a meal." Ginger takes her perfume and puffs it everywhere as Jan Di covers her food.

Then a girl screams F4 is here! Jan Di and I just stay at our seat while all the girls run to see F4. Then a doll like girl approaches us and asks if she can try our food. Her name is Min Ji.

After school Jan Di and I go to the porridge shop. I watched her work and she introduced me to her other friend Ga Eul. We got along great. Jan Di and I talk to Ga Eul about our new friend Min Ji and say she looked like a doll. We also talked a little about F4. 'That Woo Bin is really cute', I thought in my head.

When she's done with her shift, we go home. Umma (Jan Di's mom) soon put cucumber on our face and Abba (Jan Di's dad) ironed our school uniforms. Jan Di and her parents argued about vanity.

When she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed I heard her rant about F4 and how she would defeat them. I laughed a little. 'Man I love this girl', I thought in my head.

The next day me and Jan Di came to school F4 had came in and slammed a cake into a girls face. How horrible! They were now coming our way. "Do have something to say", Jun Pyo asked.
Jan Di then said a lot about how he should have been but she went back to reality and realized she hadn't said anything. So we just moved over so they could pass through. While the boys were walking Yi Jung and Woo Bin smirked at me while Ji Hoo looked at the both of us.

I had already finished dance class so Min Ji and I decided to go help Jan Di at the pool. After that we all go get ice cream from the campus and fool around. Min Ji suddenly trips and her ice cream goes all over on an expensive looking shoe. So it's none other than Jun Pyo.

"Sunbaenim sorry. I'll buy you the same pair",Min Ji says. "How could you these are made by a craftsman in France", replies Jun Pyo. I am raging on the inside. "I'll do anything", Min Ji says. Jun Pyo replies,"Lick my shoe,lick it." "Stop that's enough", I say. The boys are surprised that I know Korean.

Jan Di then says,"Hey,you think she wanted to fall. Saying sorry is enough don't you think?" Jun Pyo says back,"You shouldn't be so informal here. People were saying your Wonder Woman so I expected an S line and a D cup. How homely you are though".

"So sorry to disappoint you but she's my friend so I won't let you do this to her", she says back. "So you lick it. Lick it", Jun Pyo says. She was about to crouch down and lick but instead she slammed the ice cream in his face.
She then says some more and I say, "Don't even think you can do that again", then me,Jan Di, and Min Ji walk away.

Woo Bin's POV

We're at our man cave now and Jun Pyo is mad. He throws darts at a Jan Di Cleaners flyer. The other girl with that Jan Di was actually cute. She seems familiar. "Hey Yi Jung doesn't that other foreign girl remind you of someone", I ask. "Yeah, she's the daughter of the president at Canoj. She is as rich as Jun Pyo's family", he says returning to Jun Pyo.

"Yah Jun Pyo why don't you just go give her a punishment like you do with everyone else", says Yi Jung. Jun Pyo pats him. "Don't worry. Jan Di Cleaners, you're dead now", Jun Pyo says as he crumples the paper.

(Like the new chapter I tried make it longer well anyways bye I'll see you next time😘)