Intro

Hi I am Kathy Nova Wells. I am the older sister of Jesse Wells and the daughter of the famous Harrison Wells. Cool am I right. In my opinion it sucks a lot.

First, I am always compared to Jesse like she is so amazing, i love Jesse we have a great relationship like we are besties. Always have and hopefully always will be. It's just I graduated collage by the time i was 14 and it was science with about 7PHs just like Dad and I have a doctorate . Twice by the time i was 16 and this time i got a degree in fashion and a robotics degree. And by the time i am 24 i gave birth to twins, Tessa and Harrison Wells in short it is Tess and Harry, after my parents. Right now i am 26. Their father is the villain Reverb, he works for Zoom, i really didn't expect this and didn't know until a month ago. I cut all ties and contact with him and divorced him immediately.

I opened my own company called SuperNova Design. This company basically like S.T.A.R Labs but with fashion like we have a science and engineering department and a fashion and art department. My company is open for anyone who loves art, fashion, science and engineering. i am Basically a 26 year old Multi-Billionaire.

But i just want to get out of my sisters shadow and just him to acknowledge me and my achievements. I just want to be love by him is that just too much to ask.