CHAPTER 1

Godric Hollow, England
10 Years Ago

3rd Person POV
"Woman move or I'll kill you as well!" Said a man in a hood.

"No! I won't let you kill my son!" The woman screamed,

"So be it. Avada Kedavra!" The hooded man said, the woman screamed before her death.

Musutafu, Japan
Present Time

Izuku POV
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I screamed awake,

"Izuku!?" My Mom screamed running in holding a knife.

"It's alright Mom it was just a nightmare again." I said calming her down.

"Oh Izuku what was it this time?" She asked I told her.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Izuku (Potter) Midoriya. I'm 10 years old. I have a quirk called Grimoires Magic. I'm able to summon different Grimoires and use the magic in them. It's strong but the drawbacks are visions from a another person's past from a 3rd Person POV when I sleep. Their random so I don't know how old they are.

But from what I've seen the person is in England. Me and my mom plan on going there this summer break. I'm happy to go. And who knows maybe I'll get to see the person I've keep seeing in my dreams.

~Time skip to summer break~
"We're here." Mom said, mom told me that she has a friend who lives here and she wants to see how she's doing. I asked who her friend was she said we'll see them at the zoo.

[A/N: Harry and Izuku have the same birthday which is July 23rd 2220. I made it close to both their original birthdays.]

Harry's POV
"Remember boy if you try anything you be locked up till the end of the year!" Said the man who was my uncle Vernon.

We were at the zoo today meeting an old friend of Aunt Petunia and her son. I was excited. Cuz I haven't been able to go anywhere before. We heard a horn hoke I looked over at the car and saw a woman with green hair and a boy with messy green-black hair come out. I did a double take on the boy.

"Mom that boy is the one I've been seeing in my dreams cuz of my quirk." The boy said, he ran up to me and grabbed my hand shaking it.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." Izuku said,

"Izuku dear, don't make me chase after you." Izuku's mother said,

"I'm sorry mom, but I told you remember. Also you promised that if we found the boy that I keep seeing, cuz of my quirk's drawback that I could spend time with him to get to know each other!" He said, excitedly.

I was confused about what Izuku said.

"Umm... What's a quirk?" I asked, Izuku looks shocked by my question.

"Petunia you don't mind if my son takes him." Izuku's mom asked my Aunt.

"Not at all." She said, I was shocked that she even let me.

"Thanks, Aunt Petunia." I said,

"Whatever." She said, Izuku then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the reptile exhibit.

"I introduced myself. But you haven't." Izuku said,

"I'm Harry Potter. Again what's a quirk?" I asked,

"Oh a quirk is a superpower mine is called Grimoires Magic. Basically I can make a grimoire appear and cast Magic want to see?" He asked, I nodded.

"Hummmm... I got it! GRIMOIRE OF ANIMALS!" Izuku spoke, suddenly a maroon color book appeared with animals on it. It Floated in the air in front of him.