CHAPTER 6: Meeting Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

Last Time On The Potter Twins

Harry: Could you help us...

???: get to Platform 9 ¾?

Harry and Izuku nodded. She motioned them forward. They came forward.

???: It's your first year at Hogwarts isn't it? It's my youngest son Ron's first year too. Well here's what you have to do.

She then explained and said that they could go on ahead they thanked her. Harry ran towards the barrier and came out on the other side. Izuku was close behind him. They looked on in amazement at the site in front of them. Suddenly the train whistled.

Present

Izuku's POV

We found a empty spot and entered. I used my quirk to lift our luggage onto the rack above us. When we heard a knock on the door and it opened.

???: Ummm... excuse me, mates, but may I join you two?

I looked and saw that it was Ron. I smiled brightly and spoke.

Me: Sure! Do you want some help with your luggage?

Ron smiled and entered with his luggage.

Ron: Thanks! Also if your fine with doing it then I'd really appreciate it, mate!

I smiled and activated my quirk Grimoires Magic. I summoned my Phantom/Poltergust Grimoire of Magic.

I then pointed at Ron's luggage and it started to float. Ron watched this in amazement. Once I was done I sat down next to my twin brother.

Ron: How did you do that?! I didn't even see you use your wand! What was that floating, glowing book?

I chuckled a little at that.

Harry: Let's get to know each other first before we go asking personal questions. I'll go first I'm Harry Potter and this is my twin brother Izuku Midoriya.

Ron: Wait... Your Harry Potter?

Harry nodded.

Ron: *whispers* Can I see your scar?

Harry nodded and lifted up his bangs reveling a lightening shaped scar.

Ron: Wicked...

Me and Harry smiled at him.

Ron: Well I'm Ronald Wesley and I'm sorry if I'm being rude, mates, but how are you twins when you don't have the same surname and Izuku doesn't sound like an English name.

Me: First off your fine to be honest. Our parents decided that it would be safer if we were split up so our father was Japanese and British origin, had took me to Japan where a friend of his lived. Her named was Inko Midoriya. He had asked her to take care of me and treat me like I was her own son. She agreed and took care of me...

I then explained told our whole story Harry would fill in the gaps soon we were finished.

Ron: Blooded Hell! That's a lot to take in, but I have to ask how did you use Magic without your wand!

Me: Oh right! I'm sorry I forgot to mention that my bad.

I was about to explain when there was a knock on the door and it opened. To reveal a old lady pushing a Trolley full of Sweets, snacks, treats, drinks, and pet food.

Old Lady: Anything from the Trolley Dears?

Ron: *sigh* As much as I'd like too I don't have the money... *pulls out a sandwich*