CHAPTER 3: Digon Alley

Last Time On The Potter Twins
"Izuku I have some good news and great news. Which one do you want to hear first?" Inko asked, he looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"The good news." Izuku said,

"Hogwarts accepted your conditions." Inko said, he jumped from his chair and started running around cheering, Inko waited for him to calm down before continuing.

"And the Great news is I'm getting Guardianship over your brother Harry!" Inko explained, Izuku basically flew over the table and pulled her into a bone breaking hug.

He was happy with the news Inko had told him. Then she remembered that both Izuku's and Harry's birthday was in a week. So Inko plan on making their birthday unforgettable. After Izuku went to bed. She opened her laptop and started buying all kinds of things for Izuku and most importantly Harry.

She even called Nezu and the U.A teachers asking if they could help. They agreed to help her. They decided to have the party in one of the U.A gyms. She decided that surprising Harry in Japan. When she had  finished, the sun was starting to rise. She closed her laptop and made breakfast for Izuku and went to bed.

3rd Person POV
Izuku and Harry were picked up by Hagrid. Hagrid knows about Izuku, Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, Katsuki, Ashley, and U.A teachers suprised Birthday party for Harry at U.A. After they went to the bank. They bought everything on their school supplies list. They went to Oliver's Wands. Hagrid said that he had something to do. So the twins entered.

The bell above the door rang when they walked in. It seemed empty.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Izuku and Harry said together.

"Jix!" Izuku said, knocking on the wooden shelves.

"Dang it." Harry said, but he wasn't mad about it.

'I'm glad that I grabbed extra money. I saw Izuku staring at a couple of things. So I have an idea of what he wants. Magic notebooks that can change to a language that only the writer can understand if wanted, they are also fire and water resistant, and indestructible. For one is 5 bronze, for six is 3 silver, for twelve is 6 silver, for fifteen is 9 silver, and for twenty is 1 gold and 2 silver.

A 12 pack of quills that can self write, auto correct mistakes, and are indestructible. A 6 pack of color changing and indestructible pens. A 6 pack of color changing, spill proof, and indestructible ink wells. A 12 pack of self writing and indestructible pencils. The quills cost 2 silver and 5 bronze. The pens and pencils cost 1 silver each. The ink wells cost 1 silver and 5 bronze.

I saw him staring at three dragon eggs. One was was Emerald green with Onix black, another was Ruby red with Amber orange, and the last one was Amethyst purple with Pearly pink inside the pet store we passed by. There was a fourth one that was Silver white with Onix black, Gold, and Emerald green that I liked along with a snow owl.

Each dragon egg cost 1 gold coins. 5 if you want to receive a weekly shipping of dragon food, caring supplies, saddle, and guides and caring books for dragons. I might get the Emerald green with Onix black dragon egg as a birthday gift along with the other items he was looking at in that spell book store.' Harry thought this he wrote it all down and handed it to Hagrid along with the money needed.

Izuku also handed Hagrid a list and some money without Harry even noticing.

[A/N: In this fanfic the law about having a dragon as a pet is not the same as in the HP series. There is a law but it's different. The law says that wild dragons and wild dragon eggs are illegal. Wild dragons and dragon eggs are only one color and are plain, but domesticated dragons and dragon eggs are bright and shiny and a mix of two or more colors and are compared to gems, gold, silver, bronze, and onix.]