CHAPTER 2

Last time on The Potter Twins

Dear Professor McGonagall,
I have some questions. First I'd like to know if I can go to UA High school when I'm old enough and still attend Hogwarts cuz I have a quirk called Grimoires Magic. I may be able to use magic but I can also summon these books I call Grimoires from out of nowhere. Plus I have a dream of becoming a hero like All Might. If Hogwarts doesn't allow me to do this. Then I'm sorry but I don't want to give up on my dream of becoming a hero I hope you can understand. Also please give Professor Dumbledore who is my uncle my love and appreciation.

Yours sincerely,
Izuku Potter Midoriya

_______________

I folded up the letter. Putting it in the envelope. I then wrote on the envelope sending it to Professor McGonagall. I then gave it to the owl. After opening up a portal to London, England the owl flew in.

Izuku's POV
It's been 2 days since I sent the letter. 2 days since I've spoken to my younger twin brother Harry. 2 days of living in London. 2 days since Douglas fell into the python tank and Harry was blamed. My mom brought me out of my thoughts.

"Izuku are you okay?" Mom asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah mom I was just thinking about somethings." I said, she nodded.

"What were you thinking about?" Mom asked,

"Harry..." I said,

"What about him?" She asked,

"Everything he told me and how he is treated by the Dursley's." I said, she stopped eating and looked at me.

"What did he say?" She asked, my smiled turned into a sad frown as I looked at my food in anger.

"He said, his aunt and uncle hate him and treats him like he's a servant. He said that all he ever gets for gifts are hand me downs that are 5 sizes too big for him. So I gave him some of mine clothes. After he finished charging I saw that he was really skinny and not in good way." I said, she looked thoughtful for moment but I wasn't done.

"There's more. When we were talking I found out a few things. First we have the same original last name Potter. Second our birthdays are the same day and thirdly he looks like my younger twin brother from the picture you gave me. What's more is that I even used my quirk to look at his memories to before that man came and I saw myself there when I was just 10 months old. This confirmed my suspicions of him being my twin brother. I also saw how those people treat him and I'll say this as nicely as I can they deserve to die especially his so called cousin. I think that he should come with us mom." I said, once I was finished I looked at her and nearly fell out of my chair.

"M-m-mom are you okay cuz the expression on your face is scaring me." I said, in a shaking voice.

"Oh I'm sorry Izuku. I didn't mean to scare you. If you'll excuse me I need to make a quick phone call." Mom said, I nodded and started back eating.

Inko's POV
After leaving Izuku to finish up I went into the kitchen and grabbed my phone and called Dumbledore. It ringed a couple of times before it was picked up.

"Hello?" A older woman answered,

"May I speak to Professor Dumbledore please, Mrs. McGonagall?" I asked,

"What for?" Mrs. McGonagall asked,

"It's a dealing with Harry Potter, Izuku's twin brother." I said,

"I'll get him now." She said, I waited then a older man spoke.

"Inko how are you?" Dumbledore asked, I smiled.

"I'm fine. So is Izuku, but I have some concerns for Izuku's twin brother Harry that Izuku has told me and none of them are good." I said,

"I'm all ears Inko." He said, I repeated everything Izuku told me to Dumbledore when I was finished I swore I heard multiple things breaking on the other end of the phone.

"My, my, and I presume you want to take guardianship over Harry Potter, am I correct?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes and I like to know what you plan on doing to those Demons that treated him so badly." I said, I heard a small chuckle from him.

"I'll have Hagrid bring him to you. Your in London am I correct?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes our address is ******* ***** *** **** ***. You don't have to worry about traveling costs cuz Izuku got that covered with his quirk." I said,

"That reminds me tell Izuku that we accept his conditions and that we expect to see him at Hogwarts in August." He said, I smiled after saying our goodbyes I returned back to the table.

"Izuku I have some good news and great news. Which one do you want to hear first?" I asked, he looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"The good news." Izuku said,

"Hogwarts accepted your conditions." I said, he jumped from his chair and started running around cheering, I waited for him to calm down before continuing.

"The Great news is I'm getting Guardianship over your brother Harry!" I explained, Izuku basically flew over the table and pulled me into a bone breaking hug.

He was happy with the news I've told him. Then I remembered that both Izuku's and Harry's birthday was in a week. So I plan on making there birthday unforgettable after Izuku went to bed I opened my lap top and started buying all kinds of things for Izuku and most importantly Harry. I even called Nezu and the U.A teachers asking if they could help. They agreed to help me. We decided to have the party in one of the U.A gyms. We decided that surprising Harry in Japan. When we were finished the sun was starting to rise. I closed my laptop and made breakfast and went to bed.

☆•☆•☆•☆

Next time on The Potter Twins. Izuku and Harry are taken to Digon Alley by Hagrid.

Izuku and Harry watch each other too see what to get the other for birthday presents each other.

What pet will Hagrid get Izuku?

What gifts will the two get for each other?

And what kind of wand will Izuku get?

Find out next time on The Potter Twins. and

GO BEYOND PLUS MAGIC ULTRA!!