Chapter 1- Meeting Sundrop!

Hello once again! In case you didn't fully read  my description, this is my first x Reader! I hope you all enjoy, be patient for the next update! Otherwise, have fun simping!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

        You are sliding down from the slide into the ball pit squealing along with your inner child. Once you surface from the multitude of colorful plastic balls you look up and take in your newfound daycare surroundings. There are two large play structures on either side of the ball pit that seem big enough for an adult to crawl around inside. You think for a moment as to why it may be that it would be so big, but just assumed its for cleaning or retrieving kids. You then notice the tower above you with a yellow balcony and large red velvet curtains that are held open by golden clips. You see from the darkness behind a tall person dressed in yellow and orange clown clothing. He seems to take notice of you amongst the balls and jumps from the balcony with a, "Hoo hoo hoo!" He lands in the ball pit with a plasticy 'splash' and you begin to get a bit nervous. You were only told that you were the daycares nightguard/ janitor. You were to clean up after everyone had left to give the place a proper clean, and besides, kids are messy!

        You began to feel around the top layers of colorful balls taking careful steps as you couldn't hear any movement below you. Suddenly you are picked up under your armpits by a very tall sun man. "Hello new friend! You sure are up late! What are you doing here?" You nervously look at him taking in his metallic features. Half of his face looks like a crescent moon and the other a darker yellow. His metal hands didn't feel cold at all, in fact they didn't feel like metal. He tilts his head waiting for you to answer him. "Oh uhm hi. I'm Y/N, the new night guard/janitor for the daycare, and who are you?" He smiles at hearing your name, "Well my name is Sundrop! But you can call me Sunny, Sun, Mr. Sun, or whatever youd like! Im the daycare attendant. C:" He begins to walk out of the ball pit and finally hops out. "Sunny, do you mind putting me back on the ground?" You looked down from his grasp swinging your legs a bit. "Of course! I wouldn't want my new friend to be uncomfortable!" He sets you back down.

        Once back on the ground you look up to him and notice just how tall he is, almost 9ft! "Wow, you really are tall!" He giggled and said, "Yes I am! It's to reach the children who crawl up to high spaces and I can grab them easily!" He smiles down at you almost hoping from one foot to the other, "So sunshine, or- er- can I call you Sunshine?" You slightly blush at the name and nod your head, "Sure Sunny, I dont mind." He seems to get more excited and begins to do a small dance around you, "Okie dokie Sunshine! So what would you like to do first? Color? Hide and Seek? Card games?" You cut him off and tell him, "Well Im really here to begin cleaning the daycare, as that is what I was hired for. I dont want to lose my job on the first night."

        You looked down at your fazzbear watch reading the tasks you were to do. "First I'll clean the play structures, I'm sure they need it after being climbed in all day by the kids." Sunny looks a bit sad as you wouldn't play, but understands you need to take care of your duties first, just like he would. "Sure Y/N, allow me to show you where we keep our cleaning supplies!" He grabs your hand in his and basically drags you over to the closet. Along the way you see a dark room and attempt to peak inside, all you see is your reflection really. "Here is where you'll find most of what youll need Sunshine! If there's anything missing or you need more of just write it down on this clipboard so it can be restocked in the morning!" You glance over all that's in the closet and nod your head along with what he has told you. "There is only one rule while youre here in the daycare, keep the lights on... ON... on." You shudder a bit near the end of his sentence, he sounded really serious about this singular rule. You wonder why that'd take precedence over several other things that might be more important, like how to handle some machinery or what not. "Sunny, why is it so important to keep the lights on? I mean I wouldn't turn them off anyways since I'll need them see while I clean and do my guard duties." He looks at you very still, it almost seemed unnatural. "Y/N, It just is important to keep you safe, lets leave it at that."