Chapter 2- Let's Decorate!

Here is the next chapter!!! I was so excited creating the near intro to Moondrop! Next Chapter will include Moony so don't yall worry!! Love you my Sunny and Moony Simps! Stay safe out there!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

        Once you had finally turned away from Sunny with a goodbye you exited the large wooden doors of the daycare. The doors thud behind you and now in front of you the rest of the massive pizzaplex. You looked at your watch for the location of your 'dorm'. It was surprisingly right next to the daycare. You had a couple turns to make, not much. You happily hopped down the dimly lit hallway and up a flight of stairs. On the next floor you saw 5 doors ahead of you, one at the very end which seemed to bled into the walls around it and 2 doors on the left and right. You move down the hall looking for 'dorm' room 1. It was easy enough and was at the very end of the hallway before the strange looking doors. With a wave of your watch over the lock it blinked green and you had access to the room.You sighed slightly excited to see where you'd be staying for now. The layout resembled a studio apartments, the kitchen in the back left separated from the 'living room' by a high counter top. There was a closet immediately to your left and the bathroom immediately to the right. Your belongings were brought in by a moving crew via the hospitality of your new boss. There were boxes randomly littering the floor and your furniture half haphazardly placed inside the room. There were no windows so it felt very closed in making the white paint to make the room almost necessary to make it feel a bit more free.

        You closed the door behind you hearing it automatically lock and began to find the small duffle bag you packed full of first night necessities. Once you found it, shoved in a corner by the movers, you showered and dressed into comfy pajamas. You then groaned a bit at having to set your bed up in order to sleep. After an hour of frustrating yourself with the frame you finally were able to climb into your new bed. "Ahhhh~ finally..." you say relaxing. "Today could not have been more strange. Who knew I would be working with such a nice... uhh animatronic." you remind yourself. With a final sigh you set your alarm on your phone and drifted off to sleep. Your thoughts wandering on the sweet sun man you met today you had pleasant dreams.

        BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE- You slapped your hand over your alarm. With peace regained you huffed and pulled yourself from the warm covers and searched for your discarded uniform. You dressed yourself and went out ready to see Sunny once more.

        Just like last night you slid down into the colorful ball pit. Once at the bottom you called out, "Sunny! I'm back just like I promised!" You look up to his balcony and there he stood. He hopped down and ran over to you excitedly. "Sunshine!!! I have missed you SO much! I feel like I was waiting 100 years to see you once more!!" He scooped you up into a hug and wrapped his arms all the way around you. He smelled of fresh orange slices and with a wheeze you say, "Yes Sunny, I've missed you to." He loosens his grip and places you back onto the ground, "So working first again? No play just yet?" You nod your head and begin walking to the closet full of supplies, "Certainly! I need to get my tasks done quickly, and then we can have fun!" You only had about one fourth of tasks in comparison to last night and with Sunny helping you it went by swiftly.

        "Nice Sunny! Now that we are done we can go decorate my 'dorm' together. I don't have guard duty tonight, I had a message from Vanny when I first clocked in that she has it covered." You had finished placing the items back into the closet and was locking it when Sunny started jumping up and down, "YAY! Let me grab some things we- er- I made just for you!" He skipped and jumped up into his tower. You heard shuffling and some clattering when he emerged from behind the curtains. He jumped back down and he now held a small box. "Alrighty, I'm all ready!" he shouts. You smile up at him and wave for him to follow you, "This time its my turn to show you the way! This will be so much fun!"